Request Lives Failed

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,754 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This issue has reported from here already. Please be patience until this issue fixed soon. Thank you for your reporting this issue. 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

You can also check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here and Play Blossom Blast Saga on your Windows 10 PC here 

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌻Blossom's hot topics HERE 🔥

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge HERE! 💐

🌻 Sneak peek at Blossom’s new Honeyed Calendar HERE!

🌻 Blawsome Suggestion Box HERE 🌼

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• lollia
    lollia Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I haven't been able to send/receive lives for months. I see that others have posted with the same problem. Any idea when this might be fixed? I would play this game all the time if it was working right.

• KAD3
    KAD3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When will it be fixed?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

This issue has reported from here already. Community Team is still looking this issue first then they find and fix this issue. Please be patience until this issue fixed. Thank you for your reporting this issue. 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

You can also check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here and Play Blossom Blast Saga on your Windows 10 PC here 

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

This issue has still reported. Community Team is still looking this issue first then they find and fix this issue. Please be patience until this issue fixed. Thank you for your reporting this issue. 😊

• ladydws
    ladydws Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Everytime I try to request more lives I a failure message.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @ladydws 👋

This issue has reported from here already. Community Team is still looking this issue first then they find and fix this issue. Please be patience until this issue fixed. Thank you for your reporting this issue. 😊

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

• tray1keeg2
    tray1keeg2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When I try to send lives it says failed

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

🌻 Come say hi to the Blawsome Community HERE!

🌟 Want to win free gold bars on this game, where can be joined HERE? 🌺

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

🌍️ Adiós, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, International Corner - Win 3 Badges HERE!

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,687 Friends Moderator
    Options

@tray1keeg2 welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga. 🌺

The issue with sending and requesting lives was reported by the Community Manager @Lola_Pop. Today came an update and in my game everything is fine again. The problem is solved.

Please search for the update in your store and run it. Then you should no longer have any problems.

Enjoy playing Blossom Blast. 🌺🌺🌺

CC: @Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?