🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I cannot claim the Tricksies Reward

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2019
    @Meli-3 it starts at a set time and ends at a set time, have you got notifications on? Although I do have them on and I only found out by opening the game to get my daily bonus :( I thought it was usually longer than that though so I will raise it with the CM :) 
  • Meli-3
    Meli-3 Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    I know it starts/ends at set times, but I log in every day, played at length last night, log back in 8 hrs later and there it is with expiring timer.  :(
    more disappointed as I kind of like it better then the main game and it never works as intended
  • Lady_Choo
    Meli-3 said:
    I know it starts/ends at set times, but I log in every day, played at length last night, log back in 8 hrs later and there it is with expiring timer.  :(
    more disappointed as I kind of like it better then the main game and it never works as intended

Yeah I like them better too, have asked the cm so see what she says :) 
  • JenniStern
    JenniStern Posts: 1 Newbie
    I can't claim the rewards for Tricksie's Party, either.  User id:  9737232390

Also, the game won't let me log in with my King account.  It tells me every time there is a connection error.  I've restarted my Kindle 7, restarted the game, and reconnected to my wifi a few times.  Nothing is fixing the connection, despite being able to browse the internet with other apps on my device.
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @JenniStern welcome to the community. Have you any saved boosters? If not I would suggest you uninstall the app, reboot your kindle and reinstall it and hopefully that should sort it out. Make sure you check for updates too. Saved boosters will be lost though so try to use them first if you have them. Sometimes it’s caused by a conflict between the device and the app, not necessarily either fault, just a technical glitch and reinstalling it should help. 

I cant get games to run on any kindle even brand new ones so well done. The always give me a can’t find amazon App Store error lol. 

Once you reinstall if everything is working as it should, I will let the CM know and we can get you those rewards :) 
  • MoinKid
    MoinKid Posts: 22 Level 2
    Since a couple of weeks the Trickies are not finished, can you please have a look on my ID 9407408681

Thanks
  • Nelson
    Nelson Posts: 6 Level 2

Game ID 1285426618

Queen Mia,

I still can't get the Tricksies event to go away, but I appreciate your help in trying to get it figured out. Thank you!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey there @Nelson I'm sorry about that, it's an on-going issue and we're looking into it. For now, make sure to clear cache and cookies regularly and to update the game to the new version at each release. I've added some Gold to your account to compensate the reward 😉 You'll see it next time you open the game!

@MoinKid - Sorry I did not answer, but the Gold has been added to your account back to the 26th of March 😉

Have a bubblicious time you two! And don't forget to look at our competitions for a chance to win more bubblific rewards 🌟

• soltan
    soltan Posts: 3 Newbie
    آیدی بازی من
  • Meli-3
    Meli-3 Posts: 29 Level 2
    someone on my friend list got Tricksies game again this morning but I did not.
    is it out?
    Last time I got it only when it was basically expired

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?