🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

ajeeda1960
ajeeda1960 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Support
For at least 2 weeks It shows I get a booster but hasnt registerd.  How do I fix this

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone :star:

Great news! The fix has gone live and you should now start receiving your boosters again! Again, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! 

Have a nice weekend y'all! 

Answers

• Deirdre_GH
    Deirdre_GH Posts: 0 Newbie

I've only been playing for a couple months but haven't figured out how to collect my booster prizes. They never show up on my game like when I buy them though I would think it would be automatic after going through the prize winning ceremony. How do I get the prizes to show up so I can use them?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening Deirdre, welcome to King care.

I haven't been playing for long either but do you mean the chests from like the rescuing ghosts and magic duels etc? They should just go to where they should be, so boosters into your boosters as when you buy them, or lives will go into the life bar. 

Are you playing on Facebook itself or on a device?

• QueenMia
    Hello @ajeeda1960 and welcome to the Community! 

Would you be able to tell us more about the boosters? You mean the ones you can win in special events and Quests or boosters that you purchase?

Thanks a lot ;) 
  • ajeeda1960
    The ones you recieve every day when you open the app.  Sparkling blasts,ect.  The show upon opening that you got them but havent registered at the bottom.  The only one s that do are the 30 minutes free play and star dust
  • R3volut1on
    R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2
    I have the same problem as ajeeda1960, computer game, the operating system is win10. I've already tried to empty the chache. How can I do? Thank you. comment
  • ajeeda1960
    edited May 2019
    Sooooooo whats the solution?

• joebob
    joebob Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    hello, it's been 2 weeks that I do not get my boosters, I lost 5, my username 785216141625837.  pc windons 7 sur google facebook   is thank you
    pc windons 7 google 785216141625837.
  • QueenMia
    Hi guys, thanks for letting us know! 

We are looking into it. I'd need your Game IDs to investigate what's going on - Here is where to find it :) 
    For those of you who haven't mentioned it yet, I would also need to know what device and platform you're playing on. 

Please make sure you have installed the latest game version as well, that usually helps avoid that kind of issues.

Thanks in advance for the details! 
  • ajeeda1960
    When I open the cog wheel my profile button is not available
  • Bubble8888
    Bubble8888 Posts: 6 Level 2
    For the last 6 days my reward boosters from the Treasure chests no longer register. This includes Maggie's daily reward Treasure chests and Stella's house Treasure chests when I upgrade my house page. I played the game for more than 14 hours each day. On Chrome, my friends have also disappered - so at the end of each level when the game displays your ranking among friends - it no longer does on Chrome. This friends display feature still appear in Firefox, however. Safari barely works for the game so I don't use it. On to the next topic, the Troll King’s crowns. Is there a reward for collecting them? I collected them in several realms but do not see the purpose or benefit of collecting them, as even though it says I should receive a reward - I do not. Now the Troll King has just dispappered. I even opened a different new facebook account just to play the game under a different user name and the same thing has happened with my second account. I am playing on a macbook pro running Mac OS Mohave 10.14.5. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari - all with the same result. I am playing on Facebook. I have restarted, switched browsers, cleaned my cache, and reopened in ioncognito windows - all solutions provided before as this is a repeat of a problem that occurred for several months last year to many of us players. This is extremely frustrating. I have also noticed many other recent posts of players not getting their boosters - so this is not an isolated problem - just like the occurrence last year. My user ID is 102410777677428. PLEASE HELP and give me back my boosters - provide a fix for me - or just get the game working again. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?