๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is there a problem with the game right now? Not connecting

Options

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • andreah1
    andreah1 Posts: 4,319 Level 4
    Options

@PrettyBubbles - Grr, I'm so depressed. I logged into BW3 just now and it's back to not being connected. :( Why does this keep happening? I have attached a screenshot of the error message. Not sure what it means about the browser, I'm on a desktop, there is no browser to open BW3, it's an app. So confused and frustrated. HELP

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @andreah1 can you confirm are you still playing your game on Facebook ๐Ÿ’“

• andreah1
    Options

We can't play on Facebook anymore (if that is what you are asking). I use the app from the microsoft store, and yes I checked for updates. I DO connect through Facebook and that's where I'm having the problem again. :)

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @andreah1 No you can no longer play via Facebook but you can sync to transfer your progress over

You really do need a king account as Facebook does have numerous issues because its not supported by king

A way around this would be to uninstall as I know you keep getting lots of issues with you current sign in via Facebook and installing from fresh selecting the king account option

I can request as a one off to see if we can restore your levels manually but can not request replacement of any boosters

What do you think about this idea ๐Ÿ’“

• andreah1
    Options

No way, it has taken me since July to build up my boosters and MANY hours of playing time. I can't do that. What do you mean can no long play via Facebook? I am only connecting thru Facebook (login). I do have a King account, should I try signing in with that instead? If so will I lose my boosters?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @andreah1 Thats ok I fully understand it was only a suggestion

No you can't actually play using Facebook without issues because king no longer supports it

If you have a king account with the option of save your progress selected when you opened it all should be fine

Can you send me a screenshot of your king sign in screen I can check that the sync Facebook progress is there as you can sync it to keep your progress but will need to use the king sign in not the Facebook sign in ๐Ÿ’“

• andreah1
    Options

Sorry for sounding like a confused jerk, haha...but not sure exactly what you want? Do you want me to send a screenshot of of the screen when I hit the connect button and it says to use either facebook or king login? Do you want me to actually sign in? Are you wanting my sign in and password? Do you want this all by private message? I just want to make sure I supply you with what you are looking for. And, afraid to sign in with email and risk losing my boosters, etc. Did you want me to log in at the king website or the bws3 app? Sorry, it's a busy week and my mind is all over the place! ๐Ÿ˜

• andreah1
    edited November 2022
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @andreah1 Yes that is what I needed to see but you should of removed your email address as we never ask for personal details to posted in the community if we needed them we would take you to a private PM

Yes you need to be logging in via your king account you can select the sync progress with Facebook option in order to transfer your data over then continue to sign in direct with king ๐Ÿ’“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?