🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I cannot claim the Tricksies Reward

Options

Comments

• Momsy2
    Momsy2 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t received anything for the inconvenience yet and looks like the issue is still there. But I’m sure team is working on a fix. Thank you all 🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

You're welcome and so do I. I never had my rewards either. 😔

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Momsy2 I am going to tag @QueenB to come look back at the thread and sort your rewards out.

Unfortunately it is an ongoing issue that the team haven't got to the bottom of yet but they are working on it :)

• Kim_Smail
    Kim_Smail Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I’m not sure if this Is the thread I started but possibly. I’ve received nothing and the CLAIM prize button has been up and not active for probably 6 plus months. It’s been a really long time. Very disappointing when it’s not been fixed as it is the number one game I play.

thanks for any and all help...

muchly appreciated, Kim

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer Hi count me in I didnt get mine either and have never had it as a challenge since. 🙈😔

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I have asked @QueenB to come look at the thread. But she hasn't been able to be here for a few days so you might hvae to be patient a little longer :)

If you haven't got saved boosters and you ARE connecting to Facebook or the Kingdom, I highly recommend that you uninstall. Reboot your phone. (Clear play cache if you are on android) and reinstall.

If you have saved boosters, you will lose them and if you are not logged in to save progress, that will be lost too. That's what I had to do.

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Yesterday I was in the last level of the current Tricksies Party and was part of a team contributing to each others progress. I was at 64 of 350 in level 5. Now today I'm back to the start. Help please.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @Stiffy had you logged out of the game at all? And if you hadn't, could you check anyway, just in case an update has logged you out please.

• Stiffy
    Stiffy Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Chicken_Slayer. I cant remember if I logged out, but surely that shouldn't delete a player's progress in an adventure? Is there a way that I can check?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@stiffy hi in support of @Chicken_Slayer if you have tried in the first instance logging out then closing and restarting your device and it doesnt fix it then the reinstall process is the only way to fix this. The down side Is you will loose your boosters 🙈 let me know your thoughts 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?