🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

"No Connection" problem! (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• eppslisa617
    eppslisa617 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have been trying to play the saga 3 witch game but it is not connecting to internet. It only allows me to play the board but none of the special games to power up. Every time I clicked on the special games. It's tells me no internet connection. Am I the only one having this problem?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @eppslisa617 sorry you are having problems. No a few have mentioned the same. There is a couple of thinks we can try. First make sure your game is saved and up to date then log out and turn your device off for around 30 seconds. This may clear it. If not the next step would be a uninstall and reinstall process the warning is if you have boosters you will loose them. It is important your game is saved in order to keep your process. If you uninstall once you have reloaded the game play one level then log out and restart your device. Please come back to me with your feedback by typing @ then my name in your reply and select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black that way I will be notified. Good luck 👍🙂

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

I hope @KimElston suggestions will come in handy 😊

Which device do you play on by the way?

• eppslisa617
    Options
  • eppslisa617
    Options

@KimElston I have tried everything you have mentioned and it has not improved.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @eppslisa617 ok thanks for trying and including your device. This is as far as I can go with trouble shooting so I will ask our magical @QueenB to join for further assistance. Please be patient for more feedback as the team are very busy. 👍🌟

• QueenB
    Options

Lets try clearing the cache on your Google Play Store.

1. Delete the game app once again and Facebook app if you happen to have it installed.
    2. Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 
    3. Locate the menu called 'Apps' 
    4. Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 
    5. From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 
    6. Restart your mobile, install the game and see if it connects.

Let me know how it goes please 😉

• eppslisa617
    Options

Hi @QueenB I had tried that as well and I was get nowhere. So I did a factory reset, it was working for a while until it started back to the no connection pop up. I then uninstalled the app and it started working, for about 10minutes. So now I just deleted it. I'm so annoyed with the whole thing now.

• Suzuka
    Suzuka Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello, I had the same problem, my internet was fine but the game did not connect, I realized that I had to update it. Try to save your progress delete the game and download it again

• QueenB
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for reporting this as well as the other players 👍

I've decided to merge all comments from other players that has the same issue so we can keep this in one place.

This has been reported to the studio and they are currently looking in to this. It's not as easy as we hope so I'm afraid this will take some time to improve.

There are some steps that could help but this is only for Android devices:

There is a configuration on the device that when activated means it keeps some of the old data and can cause issues like this.  

To disable this option:

1. Open Settings
    2. Tap Backup & reset
    3. Tap Automatic restore to disable the setting

After doing that, I’d suggest to clean the game data through Settings>Applications>Bubble Witch 3.

Hope this helps for you Android users 🤞

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and as soon as we know more, we'll update this thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?