🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @QueenMia Just wanted to make sure to let you know that I also did see it listed in the "background processes" section of my task manager and "closed it" from that list while in the task manager as well.
  • brie_w
    @mysticalmysty What do you mean "force close your device and not the app?"  Do you mean leave it open and then just shut down my computer??  Could you clarify please?  Thanks.
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    Hello, @QueenMia!! It's okay if it's challenging! It's just that I don't know if I 'll make it. Regards, thanks for your patience! JIC, I'm playing on my mobile. 🤗😘
  • brie_w
    @mysticalmysty I'm not sure if this is exactly what you meant by "force close your device not the app," but I left the app open and simply shut down my computer to see if that would make any difference.  Sorry to say, it did not.  I guess I really am going to need a little more clarification.  Thanks.

Also, @QueenMia please let me know anything else I should do/try to fix this situation.  Thanks again.
  • icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Mine popped up last night and let me play to level 2. Then I ran out of lives. Today it's gone- can't fine it. I use a desktop but I have no idea what version I have or how to find out of Candy Crush Friends.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2019
    Hi @brie_w  sorry for delay respond what I meant by  to force close your device is to completely shut down your device and turn back in  ( not reinstalling  your apps) and turn back in after couple minutes, and after you do that try to play a couple of regular level, and your event should be popped up again :) let me know if still doesn’t work for you. 
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    Thanks, for letting me know.  I look forward to their return.  It's unfortunate, because I have a lot of free time to play the past day & tomorrow, but know my weekend will be busy as well as the following week, so I was hoping to get a head start & take advantage of the moment to get as much done as I could while I was able.  I didn't want to lose the time & then fall short at the end.  I was 15 stickers short of the Santa Yeti when it suddenly disappeared on me without warning.  Not only did I miss out on the character but the lose of the earned stickers that could have ended up going toward something else.  Lesson learned.  So now I try to unlock everything new as quickly as possible, so as to not miss out, & the further I progress in the game the harder it becomes as the levels get more challenging, hence the desire for my built up collection of hammers.
  • brie_w
    @mysticalmysty Thanks.  I have shut my computer off several times (more than a dozen at least) and that has not changed a thing.  I still have not gotten Olivia's Enclave back.  In fact, as of this typing I had just rebooted my computer and played all the lives and still nothing.  I even just checked for updates in my app store to see if there were any and no.  I don't know what else I can do at this point but wait and hope the folks at King will send me an update or provide some instructions on what to do.  Thanks again for your help.
  • tish1025
    tish1025 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I, too, lost the Octopus Enclave Challenge.  I would like to know if there has been a fix or if there is something I can do to get it back.  My user id is 6596703940.

Thanks for all that you can do.  I really enjoy this game very much.
  • CaptainPaan
    CaptainPaan Posts: 1 Newbie
    I dont have olivia enclave. My game ID is 10088935734

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?