🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• mtnanjel
    mtnanjel Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    I'm having same problem played last night been looking for it all day. I'm on a pc and have gotten out of the app many times reloaded and its not there. please help! My user id 10208555910 I was on level 2 of Olivia's enclave
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    @QueenReineer I'm at level 1223 but I got Olivia. I replayed old levels that I only got one or two stars on and that's how I collected 45 stars to collect Olivia.
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    I have to Chase 45 stars, I am at level 1147, stuck there for 2 days. No enclave at sight...don't think I'll finish (sighs). 
    Regards!!! <3
  • icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Same for me- it popped up on Thursday night. I completed level 1 and played level 2 until I ran out of lives. Then it disappeared and hasn't returned. I only play on a desktop.
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    I appreciate it.  It seems the problem is with computer users, as that seems to be a common thread among all those expressing problems.  If I have to wait, I guess I have to wait.  I just don't want to miss out.  As it is a timed event, my concern would be if it suddenly comes back, but with not enough time left to successfully complete the quest & then not getting the character anyway.  Being on Level 1183, my pace has slowed down a bit as the levels have, understandably, increased in difficultly, along with now having considerably fewer hammers, & already having achieved 3 stars on the majority of earlier levels.  I missed out on the Turkey costume for Tiffi because nothing about it ever showed up until the day after Thanksgiving, & then a day or two later disappeared completely.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    I have the same problem. I got Olivia's Enclave on Thursday, the event with the 10 extra levels with the underwater world background and the octopus. I only finished the first level and wanted to play the others later. But on Friday it was completely gone although it said on Thursday that it would stay around for 13 days and some hours more. There is no way to get back to it and also the hidden character in the scrapbook, which I guess would have been Olivia, disappeared. I tried playing regular levels, logging out and back in into my account, started my computer anew a few times, nothing helped. It is still gone.

I only play the game with my desktop computer. Windows 10. User ID: 7712595879.
    I really like to get the event back.

• tish1025
    tish1025 Posts: 20 Level 2
    The Enclave still hasn't returned for me.  It popped up when I had only one life a few days ago (Wednesday, I think), and when I went back, it was gone.

I play on a desktop, Windows 10, and my user id is 6596703940.

Wait?  Did I just read about a turkey costume for Tiffi?  Never saw that one, either.

Is there a way to update the game for the pc so that I have the most current version?

I would really like to get the event back.  I enjoy playing this game so much and the events just add something delightful.

Thanks!
  • drb2019
    drb2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am on the latest version on my iPhone and have never seen the event. My wife plays in her iPhone and she has the event
  • Drkchylde
    Drkchylde Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have done all you said to do but every time I quit the game because I am out of lives, the next time return the challenge is gone. What's worse is when I FINALLY get the challenge to reappear again my progress is erased and I have to start all over. This has happened 3 times now....not sure I want to try anymore or play :( 
  • Neesy
    Neesy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi, Olivia disappeared on mine too. I play on my PC, my user id is 10003222222.  Please help to get her back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?