⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Options

Answers

• Chloe_Liu
    Chloe_Liu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I tries to connect my progress  with Facebook and it reset all my levels!! I was at 700 and it took me back to 1. 

• Chloe_Liu
    Chloe_Liu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@cezdiamond

Please help me too! I also tried to connect my progress to Facebook but instead I lost all my levels (I was at 700) and it put me back at level 1. 

My email is chloeliurocks@gmail.com 

Thank you and pleeeaaaasse help me!

• Steve_Carr
    Steve_Carr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

@cezdiamond

Please help me too! I also tried to connect my progress to Facebook but instead I lost all my levels (I was at 700) and it put me back at level 1. 

My email is chloeliurocks@gmail.com 

Thank you and pleeeaaaasse help me!

I also have this problem!!!!
  • CelticGoddess
    CelticGoddess Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have restored my phone from a backup but lost all levels to Candy Crush Saga, I was around  level 915 or so. I never played it through facebook and tried my email addresses in the Kingdom and they didn't work. A couple years ago when I switched phones my progress came with me then, but not after this restore. Please help! Thank you so much :) 

• Dexter_Thomas
    Dexter_Thomas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, my dad was 

• Dexter_Thomas
    Dexter_Thomas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My dad was playing candy crush while connected to Facebook then it disconnected him from there while keeping his levels. He tried to reconnect but it said to connect to my personal Facebook where I’ve played 5 levels on there. My dad was on level 2232 ish and he lost it all, can anyone help?

• Dhaval_Patel
    Dhaval_Patel Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond,

I lost all my progress on Candy Crush Saga after synching with Facebook. I don't remember registering any email address to the site before that and have tried both that I use to which the result is "no account found".

Can you please help me restore my progress. I have dropped to level 460 from level 1470. 

Many thanks

• Dhaval_Patel
    Dhaval_Patel Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys, I have lost my progress on candy crush saga after connecting to Facebook. Can you please help restore my levels. I went from level 1470 to level 460 and can't seem to go forward anymore. Please help.

I am having to post again as my previous post wasn't showing up on the thread. 

Many thanks

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I have restored my phone from a backup but lost all levels to Candy Crush Saga, I was around  level 915 or so. I never played it through facebook and tried my email addresses in the Kingdom and they didn't work. A couple years ago when I switched phones my progress came with me then, but not after this restore. Please help! Thank you so much :) 

I will send you a message too :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

My dad was playing candy crush while connected to Facebook then it disconnected him from there while keeping his levels. He tried to reconnect but it said to connect to my personal Facebook where I’ve played 5 levels on there. My dad was on level 2232 ish and he lost it all, can anyone help?

I will send you a message too :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?