I won the Create Striped Candies contest and it is stuck on calculating the results

Options

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi, I have the same issue too. I sent a message about this, because I didn't see that someone already had. 

Hi Susan, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the problem, too

Hi kruemel8319, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I'm dealing with the same problem. I won the contest. It just keeps saying "calculating results" and doesn't do anything else. I've restarted my device and the app multiple times. 

Hi AS, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same problem. I won the contest and it's stuck calculating the results. I tried this many times and restarted... same problem.

Hi AJ, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Me too.... very disappointing! Can King Care help?

Hi Melissa, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same issue. A help request simply directed me here. 

Hi benwo, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same problem ...

Hi Maxim, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I came here to make a post and see others are having the same issue. 

Hi Hope, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have been experiencing the same issue as well. I would love to see a resolution.

Hi Dennis, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same problem; I won the contest but didn´t get any price. Please, solve this issue.

Hi Micke, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?