Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• JaneEBJaneEB Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Ok, I will admit something that will upset king.  I have never spent money on this game, and I never intend to.  I play it for amusement, I have actually managed to move a few levels since I first came to this post so am still playing, but it will not be the end of the world if I end up giving up, I will simply find another game.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,941 Superstar
    @Elsa. I have never seen that. I play on an I phone, I pad  and a chromebook 
    Hi Carol_Martins, it's another testing thing.  I don't understand how it can take so long to make a decision whether it's a go for everyone or not.
  • pvalla2pvalla2 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Juniper said:
    i see they have also got rid of what level 2634 was ....as it was my ‘go-to’ level for building a bot.  God this game sucks now.  
    My go to level was 606 to get the bot boosters. 
    My go to level is 1.  Only nine moves, play it 7 times. 
  • JLJBJLJB Posts: 22 ✭✭

Your comments remind me of the old "bait and switch" method that some retailers have used where they would advertise an item for a certain price, and when customers would come to the store to purchase that item, it would "no longer be available" but there would be a similar item for a higher price that would be available.  That, of course, is unethical.

• ElsaElsa Posts: 19,941 Superstar
    @bearwithme I was told that they are randomly chosen.  I just have no clue what system they choose for this.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,503 Superstar
    @pvalla2 you are luckier than most to have had the old bot for so long. I have had no bot at all (for about  2 weeks) and then the new bot for about 2 months now. Also - I liked 606 because you didn’t have to scroll down so far and also u won it in 3 moves. 😊

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,760 Legend
    edited March 22
    @JLJB

When I say Stockpile Your Boosters & Power-Ups, I didn't say use them in one Level. In fact I mentioned that I beat 12 Levels in one sitting. You have to use them wisely but you don't enter a Challenge without them. It is like going into a war without ammunitions. 

I play Sugar Drops each time. Sugar Drop is one of my favorite Boosters. I only used 4 Screen Shot Samples without the Sugar Drop Stash because that was all I can fit. I have plenty more in my sleeves.

Don't be too hard on King. The company is not forcing anyone to Watch A Video. It is a player's choice. It is there if anyone needs a Booster, a Life, an Extra-Spin Very Badly. 

I beat one level after another in One Try without using Gold Bars. I only used some when I accumulated enough by Completing each Level. 

By the way, the reason why Candy Crush is still the top among my Favorite Games is because I got into Level 3976 without spending Money. I never did, I never will.  

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• pvalla2pvalla2 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    @pvalla2 you are luckier than most to have had the old bot for so long. I have had no bot at all (for about  2 weeks) and then the new bot for about 2 months now. Also - I liked 606 because you didn’t have to scroll down so far and also u won it in 3 moves. 😊
    Thanks for the info on 606. When/if King reinstates the ‘old’ bot, I’ll give it a try. 
  • chuck38chuck38 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I am at level 4520 and I was able to maintain my full bot through the 30 new levels. Many of these levels were very challenging and I needed to use hammers and hand switches a number of times. In addition, I can still reset each level at the beginning if I don’t get a favorable cb/cb or cb/wrap combination for my initial move (It appears that everyone may not have this ability based on some of the comments above). I also do not have the ability to get free boosters by watching an advertisement (although my wife does have this option).

Over the last several days I have been able to completely rebuild my booster inventories (and also increase my gold bars) by collecting candies, using the daily spins, collecting the boosters from the Monday dragon contest and beating the very easy daily challenges. I believe King gives us more than enough opportunities to build boosters without paying for them. When these boosters are coupled with a partial or full “bot’ it makes even the hardest levels doable (with a little luck and some prep before attacking a new level). And finally, I understand you only lose one piece of the bot if you don’t finish the level. 

I don’t pay for boosters and I never will. I do enjoy the game and would prefer using build a bot for previous levels. However, I am learning to enjoy the game with the new build a bot configuration. I do understand everyone’s concerns and I hope I have not offended anyone with these comments. I hope everyone has a great day/evening. 

• louiseTlouiseT Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    I totally give up. Yes my app is updated, I reset network, iveI logged out and back in. I'm connected to WiFi.
  • P2ttP2tt Posts: 36 ✭✭
    am I the only one who loses build  bot progress randomly after wins.  it gets reset to no boosters for no apparent reason.  like many of you i have never spent a pennny and never will.  Any suggestions for other games when i finally quit.  at level 3725
  • nessa1982nessa1982 Posts: 3
    Agreed