💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I work evenings so used to play a lot during the day, not anymore because I'm on a higher extra hard level that is impossible without boosters. I want to play the game, not just search older levels to get 180 CC points & the bot allowed me to do that.
  • Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    After a month of this annoyance, I don't even bother collecting sugar drops anymore. I try to remember to check in and spin the wheel. Gee, thanks, Candy Crush, for killing my favorite game dead. 
    I would like to thank whoever it was who suggested Cookie Jam.  It's not bad and it has the great advantage of letting me "Relax and Enjoy" or whatever it was that CC said it did. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I sure hope King is paying attention to this thread. With as many votes as this has received- why isn’t this ‘idea’ even under review?  CC is losing players and these aren’t the players who play for a few months and then quit - these are the players who have been loyal (and some who have paid money too) and continued to play the game for years!  King - please listen to us and bring back the old Build a bot instead of taking it away from everybody!!!
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options
    The new build a bot update is awful. I have had enough. 
  • Boop
    Boop Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    nooey said:
    I also go back to the beginning to send everyone lives, but this incentive has now gone.  The harder levels are too hard for me to do without the added sweets. So goodbye CC :(

• chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I don’t understand why build a bot no longer works on previously beat levels.  As a result, I am spending significantly less time on Candy Crush.  I am on level 4490 and have to wait till next Wednesday for new levels. If I lose the “bot” on one of the new levels I just may give up the game as it will be too difficult to rebuild. My wife, on the other hand, is only on level 2430 and she continues to use “Space Dash” on both new and previously beat levels. We both love candy crush and don’t understand the difference in our two accounts.  By the way, we are both using IPads and have the latest version of candy crush. 
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    @piglet301 Thanks for your comments. There are some benefits to the new “build a bot” design but I believe it is a negative for most players. Even with all the free boosters and daily spins the new levels are extremely difficult and some of the best players are having difficulty winning (particularly without a cb/cb start from the bot). If you don’t want to lose the bot on difficult levels you better have a robust inventory of hammers and hand switches. Most of us don’t have the time to accumulate such a large amount of boosters. 
  • HarryJack
    HarryJack Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I totally agree and share all the views posted here. I am playing less and less because of this as well and starting to lose interest
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    chuck38 said:
    I don’t understand why build a bot no longer works on previously beat levels.  As a result, I am spending significantly less time on Candy Crush.  I am on level 4490 and have to wait till next Wednesday for new levels. If I lose the “bot” on one of the new levels I just may give up the game as it will be too difficult to rebuild. My wife, on the other hand, is only on level 2430 and she continues to use “Space Dash” on both new and previously beat levels. We both love candy crush and don’t understand the difference in our two accounts.  By the way, we are both using IPads and have the latest version of candy crush. 
    Because we are the "trial" guinea pigs.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @chuck38 That is a very interesting observation. It’s almost like King wants to get people ‘hooked’ by allowing them to use the old Space Dash’ on the older levels but once you get to the higher and often much harder levels, you no longer have a reusable space dash/build a bot. It almost seems like it should be reversed, but then they might have players quitting on much earlier levels. In the past few weeks from the comments I have seen here and on other fb groups, it appears more and more people are stuck with the ‘new’ build a bot. I don’t know if it’s triggered once you reach a certain level or if King is gradually increasing how many people are affected. Bottom line - King please bring back the old build a bot that can be used on previous levels!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?