⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Prizes and Rewards

Options

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    Hello Elsa  Going back to the start again I went into the acc settings and put in the password then it takes me to
    score and progression sync with facebook connect  I pressed that and had a pop up with progression and score sync with nothing will be posted to facebook underneath  If I close that it goes back to the game.  Have I done something wrong ?? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It's probably going back to the game because you logged into king.com and that is where you were playing the game.  Did you open the game in Facebook to see what level you are at?  Let's see if it did sync them together.
  • mel21
    Options
    No on facebook I start on level 1 but the problem I have is on king.com I am down as mel d and on facebook down as Mel
      I have tried editting my name on king.com but it wont let me change name to Mel  It goes to Mel Davies all the time.  Can you help me please
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I don't think your actual name has anything to do with the game.  It goes by email address.  Go ahead and get your user ID # from the link that I posted above and then complete the contact form.  Explain that you need your progress back on track and tell them what level you were at.  Ask them if they could go into your king account and change the name for you.  I have to go offline for a bit so do the contact form and let me know how it works.  It might take a few hours before you get an email response from them but it will go to your email account.  I am here all weekend if you need me.
  • mel21
    Options
    Thanks for your help I will let you know how I get on 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi I"m back online for a bit.  Did you, by any chance, get an email from them yet?  I don't expect it to happen that quickly but you never know!
  • mel21
    Options
    I did contact king .com through their contact us page at 17  30 hours but I have had no reply from them.  When I had your email now I sent them an email again.  If and when I get a reply off them I will contact you again.  King.com does not reply to my emails very often.  I will keep in touch with you as to what they say.  Thanks
  • mel21
    Options
    Hello Elsa Just to let you know still no reply from King.com.  They are not very good at replying to people.  I think King.com customer services is non existent .    
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I don't know what contact they use on king.com but this link works:https://soporto.king.com/contact
    Don't look for a reply from king.com.  You need to connect from here and they are probably so backed up with all the complaints during the week.  Complete another contact form from this link but give it time.  They will get back to you because I wrote them a couple of times and heard back from them.

• mel21
    Options
    Hi Elsa Thanks for your reply.  I had a reply off them 2 minutes ago and guess what they told me to contact the King community  again.  So is there a point in contacting them at all.   It seems to me that their customer services is in cloud 
    cuckoo land.  Can you help me somehow to get through to them as I have hit a brick wall with them.  Thanks Mel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?