Sam's Streak

Velayudham
Velayudham Posts: 3 Newbie

I have scored 300+ in sam's streak but now it is showing only 4. Please fix this issue

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,033 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for your feedback , meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

• Velayudham

I did everything you said, but still my actual score has not been updated yet. Please do the needful before it ends.

• Velayudham

Hi tried hard to bring 300+ on sam's streak. I was in first place. Now it is hard to see that my scores are gone and ranking 4 now. Please try to retrieve my score.

• kalimero21
    kalimero21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2021

Hi!

When I pass a 200 score, and I am in the first place, I am kicked down and my score goes to 0 again. No matter what I do next (update, clearing cache & history, restart… and repeat!), the score is down. (I managed to be first again, but if I pass a 200+ score, I am pretty sure I will be kicked down again…)

It was the same "joke" with the pumpkins. I was first, and at the end of the game, everything disappeared, no result anywhere, no mention, no prize, nothing.

So, I am going to stop caring for those false games. Deception all!

• MaggiePie
    MaggiePie Posts: 1 Newbie

I had this happen to me, was in the first place with about 300 points and the next time I started playing *poof* no points. A bad magic trick if I ever saw one. Restarted the app, restarted my phone, logged out and back in, updated the app and even re-installed it. Nothing helped. Not to mention all my boosters were gone after the update (: Yummy.

2462 Posts: 3 Newbie

hi everyone am new here I need u guys to put me through this game please 😁

• Erikatoth1991
    Erikatoth1991 Posts: 21 Level 2

Hi. I'm up to level 3260 and don't have Sam's Streak in the game! 😢

• SamuelD1977
    SamuelD1977 Posts: 14 Level 2

Do we get a badge or some kind of prize? So far got 45 in a row

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,532 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thanks for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Erikatoth1991
    Erikatoth1991 Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited April 2022

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?