Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English Language around King Community.Ā Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and pleaseĀ check more onĀ Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• Rhodorasant7
    Rhodorasant7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I cannot proceed stocked on level 3184 how can i kill the frog?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! You check this video level tips without using boosters and extra moves by @Sukanta_Biswas the Candy Crush Moderator (also Candy Crush Master) that we hope you can understand to read these tips while you passed this level soon. šŸ˜‰

You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. šŸ˜Š

Also check how to manage the Frog on a level in Candy Crush SagaĀ here! šŸø

If youĀ want to ask this game question, please ask onĀ Candy Crush Support CommunityĀ (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! šŸ˜‰

• angeedjua
    angeedjua Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi am Ange playing from Cameroon

• Chuch24
    Chuch24 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Iā€™ve joined this community as I have tried contacting customer services by the contact us via email and Iā€™m not having any luck and Iā€™ve seen that people have had contact replying from their post Firstly I have had candy crush installed for years I absolutely love this game and itā€™s the only game I have even spent actual money on. However this past week my game has kept crashing (game just closing and then when I open taking me to main screen). I have tried checking it was updated to the latest version (it was) and secondly tried uninstalling and installing. The worst part is that it keeps happening when I have spent gold and used power ups and then it crashes which means I then have just lost and wasted uses them. This is so frustrating itā€™s made me not want to play anymore which is such a shame considering how much i love playing. I did as mentioned above try contacting King through the contact us and all I got was an email that looked automated and then links to FAQ and communities (not helpful at all) I then replied to this email and said that it wasnā€™t helpful and can someone actually respond and help and they replied with exactly the same email. I then sent another one saying I was getting very unhappy at the lack of help and again I was sent the same unhelpful automated message. Can I please get any help on here?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English Language around King Community.Ā Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and pleaseĀ check more onĀ Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

• Abdulmageed
    Abdulmageed Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ł…Ų³Ų§Ų¹ŲÆŲ©

• blaqgirl
    blaqgirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Marloney17bacate
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?