πŸš€πŸ³πŸ”οΈπŸοΈ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Amazing! @Jelly_bean_hearts πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,277 Level 5
    Options

My great adventure is to have been to the north and south of Europe (Norway, Sweden), (Spain, Italy).Β But that was before covid.Β Later I would like to go to the United States because I think it's a beautiful country.

• emelanie
    emelanie Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

I would love to take my partner to see my favourite places in Europe and to see Scandinavia for the first time!

My most adventurous outing was travelling alone to the USA in my 20sβ€”I was so excited and scaredβ€”it was amazing and I had the best time!!!

• pbgroupie
    pbgroupie Posts: 62 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My greatest adventure is going to be strange to most of you. My husband was just diagnosed with end stage lymphatic cancer. I want to do my best to make sure he has a good death, the way he chooses, by caring for his needs until he needs me no longer. There will be lots of love, patience, and tears, but after 30 years of being together (an adventure in itself!) we will take this last journey together.

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3
    Options

My great adventure was when I went to Macchu Picchu, in Cusco-PerΓΊ. πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ͺ

It is a wonderful mountain whit incredible buildings .

It is considered one of the wonders of World!πŸ€—

• jassy2016
    jassy2016 Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

Learning how to play king games and win rewards and badges

• jassy2016
    Options

Having all 4 of my beautiful babies

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was great adventures! Thank you for your answering adventure dreams on this thread! Everyone! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

@jassy2016 Β - πŸš€πŸ³πŸ”οΈπŸοΈ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge! Check to read rulesΒ here! And please don't posting so many spam comments on King Community. Must read the House Rules here. Thanks! 😊

• jassy2016
    Options

Having my 4 babies

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4
    Options

Once, we went a trip to a forest named 'Yala' situated in our country.

When we entered to the forest, we had to change our vehicles because of their policies. So we went on a safari jeep. Within our trip, we saw an elephant.Very wild. He came to us instantly when he saw us.

We all were frightened and bowed down in the jeep. I thought it was the end of our lives. But it wasn't.

That's the most adventurous journey I went.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?