🏳️‍🌈 What is your superpower?

Options

Comments

• KandyKid197563
    KandyKid197563 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the power of fish because they chase down random candies; and three of them, too!

• JemDazzling92
    JemDazzling92 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I can make people smile his by walking in the room. Even if I'm hurting, they will see me and get the biggest grin I've ever seen and that makes me feel better. We should all try to at least make one person smile each day.

• uptodate
    uptodate Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

My superpower is guessing the future.

I can guess things which would happen in the future and most of them happens.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,451 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @MaidenAmerica @rupyz77 @ummeaimen01 @sawthizz @BammBamm243 @tanka

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @JemDazzling92 @KandyKid197563 @josephinemerls 👋😄

You make sure answer What's your superpower (or superpowers) then you will claim our Candy Pride 2022 badge :

And on 30 June, Community Team also pick five players among all superpowers that will win 24h Unlimited Color Bombs to their game. 😉

@uptodate - Super! Thank you for your answering your awesome superpower! 💪😄

More Pride in Community!

Candy Pride play list - Share your favourite song to make the sweetest Pride Party Play list together HERE!

Pride avatars - Switch your avatar in Community into Pride mode HERE!

Find all Pride events in all games HERE!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Super! Thank you for your answering your awesome superpowers! Everyone! 💪😄

🌈 Happy Pride Month All of You! 🌈

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• fructess123
    fructess123 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • lillyb51
    lillyb51 Posts: 99 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank u @Diamond_Lim for the tags, been so busy haven't caught up with everything..My superpower hmmm🤔❤️ I am a person who has the biggest heart with anyone who needs a shoulder, a ear to vent, a plate of food who needs to eat, or clothes to keep u warm or a bed to sleep, There is enough hate in the world, I am that person who is always in the front to help no matter what it is. Even if it's a Emergency I am a Leo I jump right in Not Scared of danger or I am not the one who sits and watches I Help first with no thought of my own safety, ALL LIVES MATTER WE ALL BLEED RED AND WE ALL CRY SAME TEARS, and oOoOO I LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH..ITS GOOD FOR THE SOUL,..

AND sometimes I kick butt in crushing my candies ..lol 32 levels last night WHOHOOO.

Iforgot Animals Love them all..Dogs r sometimes better to deal with than humans.lol..

.God bless & stay safe everyone .hugs & luvs from New Hampshire, United States.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @yess41san @fructess123 👋

@yess41san - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

You make sure answer What's your superpower (or superpowers) then you will claim our Candy Pride 2022 badge :

And on 30 June, Community Team also pick five players among all superpowers that will win 24h Unlimited Color Bombs to their game. 😉

More Pride in Community!

Candy Pride play list - Share your favourite song to make the sweetest Pride Party Play list together HERE!

Pride avatars - Switch your avatar in Community into Pride mode HERE!

Find all Pride events in all games HERE!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• christinaluv08
    christinaluv08 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Some of my superpowers are I'm very independent and strong. Willed.I do anything and everything possible to make sure my kids have a good life,I have a huge heart and would do anything in my power to help others even if it means me going without, (not my kids of course lol) I never give up..when I fall/fail I get right back up and try again...come back game is strong.🌈

• tony55555
    tony55555 Posts: 283 Level 3
    Options

Is the king.com closed

Because we become not new king games

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?