⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

❌✉️ No Lives received/ inbox empty (fixed)

Options

Answers

• FotiniS
    FotiniS Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Hi again, is it possible to fix the situation with the lives? I am not receiving them and according to your new rules it says I should get 150 max but nothing today. And why is there a max?

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, they recently made some changes to this feature and hopefully it will be resolved soon. Sorry for your troubles...

• kwauhk
    kwauhk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Only able receive some lives overnight

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad , and here we go again......... over the weekend with lots of playing time, but no help from friends. Inbox empty , only receiving requests!! This is becoming tedious now!

• Barbara214
    Barbara214 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

After receiving 15 lives yesterday woke up this morning to no lives and a lovely message from King saying daily lives are now limited. One week at least after implementing this change. Haha. Why tell me now.

Played my 5 lives in 5 minutes and then nothing to do.

Since then, my inbox limit has been mysteriously reduced from 150 lives (10 days of 15 one assumes) to 100. So do I assume I get only 10 lives from friends now?

Seriously, why limit your players from playing your game.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

They are currently investigating why some players are not able to receive Lives in the game. Please note that there is a capacity limit now in the Lives inbox, find more info HERE. If you are under your limit though, you should be able to receive new Lives from friends. They are looking into this issue why no Lives are received of some players. They will keep you updated on this on the thread here. Thank you for your patience!

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• locowo
    locowo Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I had that all last weekend and sent them an email on Tuesday- the answer wasn’t helpful just reiterating what I’d read in discussions about the max 30 friends lives however, by Wednesday the lives were coming through again. Worth a try- good luck- I know how frustrating this is.

• Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

Same here.. after the limitation no requests of sending lives are getting through. So frustrating 😡

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

They are currently investigating why some players are not able to receive Lives in the game. Please note that there is a capacity limit now in the Lives inbox, find more info HERE. If you are under your limit though, you should be able to receive new Lives from friends. They are looking into this issue why no Lives are received of some players. They will keep you updated on this on the thread here. Thank you for your patience!

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?