🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,556 Candy Moderator
    edited March 25
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• Haddu
    Haddu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ads in candy crush saga

• kiara_wael
    edited March 25
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• Manu_968607
    Manu_968607 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Still I am not getting any adds and personalized adds menu not opening in my account, I am not getting booster please help me

• Manu_968607
    Manu_968607 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 26
    Options

Still I am not getting any adds and personalized adds menu not opening in my account, I am not getting booster please help me

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    edited March 26
    Options

Hello & Welcome to the King Community @Manu_968607

You must not be in the group of the players that receive the Ad feature! Unfortunately, as players - we do not have any control on "when" we will receive the Ads!

I am not sure what you meant by "personalized Ads"!! I do not have Ads in my game either! Hence, I do not know "how" we can pick which Ads you want!! But, I can try to find out👍️

• HannahLeighG
    HannahLeighG Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ads won’t play at all.

• Sagaryamini
    Sagaryamini Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Sagaryamini
    Sagaryamini Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 27
    Options
  • kiara_wael
    edited March 27
    Options

For more Info Here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?