Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved. Please READ before posting

Answers

• sokilsokil Posts: 1
    hi, I lost all my levels (Some around level 1363) after connecting with Facebook. Literally back at level 1... Took years getting there. I tried everything in the FAQ section and nothing works. This is th
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,196 Superstar
    Hello @sokil

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

If you are synced before this game with a Facebook, then you can not connect again to other facebook.
    Try to think a little bit and give me feedback.
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍

• datungdatung Posts: 0
    I played myself up to level 820 to 830 something I can't remember clearly.  but I have mistakenly clicked the facebook connection so the game back to the starting line is level 1. what can I do now to play my level over 800 ?.  The previous link facebook has been lost.  Looking forward to receiving help from the game founder soon.  😞😞
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,556 Community Moderator
    Hi @sokil :waving:

We actually have a post regarding losing your levels which explains how you can retrieve your lost levels.

It will also tell you how to contact the Player Support team in case you need their help to set you back on track. I am moving your question to the post I'm referring to. Have a great day! 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,556 Community Moderator
    Hi @datung and Welcome to Community :waving:

We have actually a post regarding lost levels. I will move your post there so you get all the details. You will also find how to contact our Player Relations Team if you need your game moving to the correct level too. 

Have a great day! 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
  • DrMichelineRizkDrMichelineRizk Posts: 0
    I was at the level 2365 candy crush and I was connected to Facebook but someone hacked my Facebook account and I come back to level one. Is it any method to recover my level without Facebook because I cannot access my account 
  • Sandrahyman3Sandrahyman3 Posts: 0
    I was on level 1086 then I Drop back down to 486 when Facebook save why what happened to my levels 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,066 Superstar
    Hi @Sandrahyman3, were you playing all along through Facebook or just started playing through Facebook?  It doesn't really matter.  Sadly, we cannot restore progress in the community due to data protection issues.  Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then I am going to ask you to please complete a contact form and they can manually add it back for you.  But first you need to get your user ID # :   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your account and get your progress back.  You will receive an email from them with a ticket number.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic on the contact form.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• ElsaElsa Posts: 19,066 Superstar
    Hi @DrMichelineRizk, yes you can set up an account through the Kingdom.  The first thing that you need to do is to start an account and my suggestion would be to start a Kingdom account.  Please follow the steps on here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

Once you have this account, you will need to get your user ID # and you can follow the steps on this link.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• bubabubabubabuba Posts: 0
    edited June 4
    Iv lost all my levels on candy crush soda how can I get them back
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,735 Superstar
    Hello, @bubabuba! I'm not sure if you noticed, but this is the Candy Crush Saga section of the community. I'm going to tag @Jelly Jenny to move this to the Soda section of the community. Now, concerning your question, did you have your game synced to your Facebook account or a Kingdom account?

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,219 Superstar
    Hi @bubabuba and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Please follow the instructions on the link below and you will see how to get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗 

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• Ana2308Ana2308 Posts: 1
    Hello. I was on 799 level yesterday and today after I open the game you delete all my progress and put me again on level one. After so many hours and days I spent playing this game, not to mention money i spend, you just killed all desire in me to start all over again. Thanx for nothing.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,219 Superstar
    Hi @Ana2308 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you but don't worry, we can solve this together. Please follow the steps on the link below and you will see how to get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• Ana2308Ana2308 Posts: 1
    Hi firebombmarkus
    Thanx for replay and help, but i don't think there is hope for me. I never register on Facebook or Kingdom. I look this on good side, i will save a lot of hours and money in future.  =)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard