⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost levels

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Chasey, they changed the send lives not too long ago.  I'm not sure if this applies to different platforms.  Below is a print screen taken from Windows 10 and the only way that you can send lives to your friends now is to click on the pink icon to the right of each name.  You now have to send them individually instead of a group.  See if you can do that and if it works for you.

There is an issue with king.com and the studio is working on a fix.

@sammiebee13, if you are playing the game on king.com there are issues with it.  The studio is aware of it and they are trying to find a fix.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. We run contests here all the time so check it out for a chance to win gold bars.

• Chasey
    Chasey Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Elsa Thank you, I can indeed send lives individually, only the group button doesn't do anything anymore. BUT: I don't receive any lives anymore, not for a few weeks now. 

Also, I cannot send extra turns individually, that doesn't work whether grouped or individual.

On the mobile devices, I updated the app - and regret it, it does work, but the design is overloaded and the advertisements are getting on my nerves...
  • lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa said:
    @Chasey, they changed the send lives not too long ago.  I'm not sure if this applies to different platforms.  Below is a print screen taken from Windows 10 and the only way that you can send lives to your friends now is to click on the pink icon to the right of each name.  You now have to send them individually instead of a group.  See if you can do that and if it works for you.

There is an issue with king.com and the studio is working on a fix.

@sammiebee13, if you are playing the game on king.com there are issues with it.  The studio is aware of it and they are trying to find a fix.

It shouldn't take weeks to fix a simple issue like sending and receiving lives. I've noticed that a few people have reported this and they all get asked questions like what operating system, have you updated flash, etc, etc. It is very frustrating and spoils the game. Please fix it.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @lobo123, you said that it shouldn't take weeks to fix it but I am not sitting there with them as they try to resolve this.  It's old programming using Flash.  Most of the players are now playing with HTML5 through mobile devices, Facebook or Windows 10.  Flash is being faded out so it might take longer to fix old programming issues. 

Yes they are asked those questions because sometimes there are problems and it's not coming from king.com so we have to ask.  There is no reason to update Flash because your browsers should automatically be updating that.  Please be patient, although I do empathize with what you are experiencing. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Chasey said:
    @Elsa Thank you, I can indeed send lives individually, only the group button doesn't do anything anymore. BUT: I don't receive any lives anymore, not for a few weeks now. 

Also, I cannot send extra turns individually, that doesn't work whether grouped or individual.

On the mobile devices, I updated the app - and regret it, it does work, but the design is overloaded and the advertisements are getting on my nerves...
    I wish that I could trade events between you and a couple of players that I just responded to.  They are sooooooooo upset because they aren't getting the ads and yet their friends are getting them.  I wish I could take it off your game and give it to them! 
  • Chasey
    Chasey Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    @Elsa I didn't mean the (video) ads that you can *choose* to watch, I mean the ones that come up every now and then out of nowhere.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Chasey said:
    @Elsa I didn't mean the (video) ads that you can *choose* to watch, I mean the ones that come up every now and then out of nowhere.
    Are you using an Android phone?  I have heard of those ads but only players who use an Android have seen them.  I am on my phone right now but when I get back on my computer I think I had a link about this.  I will write more later.
  • _Elsa_
    edited June 2019
    Options
    OK @Casey, I just got back on my computer.  If you are seeing them because you use an Android device, check out the 2 links below. 

• a_Grumpy
    a_Grumpy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue with a Windows 10 computer, can't send extra lives and don't recieve tickets to progress to the next level.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @Grumpy they changed the lives thing in Windows 10.  I did the print screens above when I was on Windows 10 yesterday.  Have you read my read yet?  Please see if you can access them according to my print screens.  Also another question - are you playing with the installed version that came with Windows 10?  You need to install the game app from the Microsoft store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?