⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I also have the same problem. I’m trying to conect all day... I won first place in the weekend competition and now I’m going to lose all boosters 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.😭
  • jankaHraska
    jankaHraska Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    THANK YOU!  But my game is fixed. I dont know how but im conected and I still have all my boosters! let’s play! Wednesday is close and I need to go through 2 more episodes 💪🏻
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    THANK YOU!  But my game is fixed. I dont know how but im conected and I still have all my boosters! let’s play! Wednesday is close and I need to go through 2 more episodes 💪🏻
    I'm so happy 😁
    Image result for so happy gif
  • tequibabe
    tequibabe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi thanks for answering back
  • Clau_Vallejos
    Clau_Vallejos Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I used to have Facebook, I can't log in to King says connection error always, I can't access dashboard or races. I'm at 1,783 level
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for posting in English @Clau_Vallejos.  There has been a problem with connection issues that some players have experienced.  You will find more information about it here.
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    This is very painful when we uninstall the game knowing that we will lose our boosters. That's heart breaking 💔
  • Mayke_B
    Mayke_B Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix.
    Please try again in a moment.

The moment takes more than a couple of months!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Mayke_B
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. There are several different reasons, that you may have this problem. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    If you can't find it, tell me again.😉
  • tequibabe
    tequibabe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Some of you may have noticed this message when trying to connect to Facebook or your King account in the game:

This is under investigation and the tech team is doing what they can to find a solution for this. 

I will post any updates and more info about this here as soon as I have any news on this.

Thanks for your patience! 

So do you know if there is an advance finding a solution for this problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?