💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (April, 29nd), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6875 Levels, 459 episodes
    • Win10: 6965 Levels, 463 episodes. *So close to reach the Level 7000 in the game!!!

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe!!

#PlayApartTogether

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Pounawea There is a challenge ongoing that if you pass 30 levels today you will win a party booster. Does it applies also to the new levels? It was published at 10.05, does it mean we have less than 8 hours to complete it?

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello @Eddie_Sparrow ,

I asked the Studio for confirmation and they just reply back. The answer is: yes, it does apply to the new levels.

As you know, today we've release 45 new levels and with one of today's ongoing events, The Party Rush, end at 6:00pm ET, and all players that manage to crush and complete 30 levels before that time, they will be rewarded with Party booster!

Good luck @Eddie_Sparrow and happy crushing! Let us know how it goes. 🙌

________

To all Candy Crushers around the world, new levels have been released!!

Today (April, 29nd), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6875 Levels, 459 episodes
    • Win10: 6965 Levels, 463 episodes. *So close to reach the Level 7000 in the game!!!

Keep you feedback coming!!

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Thanks, @Pounawea 8h is a bit tight, only 1/3 of a day but I will try. That would be 2 of the 3 episodes only.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Episode 1 done. 6840 not bad. Fish didn't behave on 6832.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Could not make it :.-(

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello @Eddie_Sparrow ,

How did it go? Did you manage to complete the 2nd episode as well? 🙂

Let us know!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!!

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

@Pounawea no I could not complete the second episode. I got stuck on 6854 and it became too late in the night (I am in Europe) I could not stay awake.

Today I am still stuck on 6854 because it is impossible to complete because the black blockers simply are not enough. I already spent a lot of boosters on it including a party booster and s ufo and I always come short of about 2 black blockers. How can we blow things that are not there?

I think this level is faulty.

• Pounawea
    Options

Hi @Eddie_Sparrow ,

I'm so sorry for that. Apologise for the issue with the Level 6854.

In fact, I just announced in the forum that the level has now been tweaked and fixed!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the new levels released yesterday Eddie. Let us know how it goes!

________

To all Candy Crushers around the world, new levels have been released!!

Since yesterday, April 29th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Win10: 6965 Levels, 463 episodes. *So close to reach the Level 7000 in the game!!!

Keep you feedback coming!!

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Thanks. I see there are enough block blockers now. I will pass it eventually but it will take time because I also lost my bots on the process.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?