I need help with lost progress! (Under investigation)!

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @simmonslouise82, welcome to our community.  This happens quite often but I am wondering if that's the reason why you are back to level 1 or if you have this new glitch that just started.  Try this - log out of your son's account and also your account.  You can uninstall the game if you are playing it on the Facebook website and you won't lose anything.  I don't suggest that you uninstall the game if you are on a mobile device because you will lose all lives and boosters. 

Here is something else that you can try.  This message mentions the same thing happening and the community moderator told her to uninstall the Facebook app if you are playing on a mobile device. 

Please give me more information as to where you are playing and we'll resolve it together.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @rafelito, welcome to our community.  Can you please tell me what you were doing at the time when you tried to collect the gold bars?  Was it for Bubblegum Hill?  Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @quasarn01, welcome to the community.  Sorry that your message didn't get a response until now.  Please update me as to where you are at right now.  I know that there is a new glitch that I am reporting this morning because players are opening the game and they are back to level 1. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @deafinegan, thank you for notifying us that what you did worked for you.  I will contact the other players and have them come here to see that you found a fix on this.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok guys, I think that we have a player who found a fix for it.  Please follow the steps that he wrote here.  If that doesn't work for you then please write back and tag me so that I can notify the community manager.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok guys, I think that we have a player who found a fix for it.  Please follow the steps that he wrote here.  If that doesn't work for you then please write back and tag me so that I can notify the community manager.
  • _Elsa_
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @deafinegan if you see other posts about this would you mind sharing your fix with
  • _Elsa_
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?