Bubblegum Hill temporarily removed due to technical issues

Comments

• omarovomarov Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited February 21
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for not coming to reply earlier. We just had a meeting and it's safe to announce that Bubblegum Hill should be coming back today. I cannot give you an exact time but during today it should be back with us and without the issue that forced us to remove it for a bit of time. 

We will be very actively monitoring its performance and checking your feedback to make sure the event is running well and that there are no more issues around it. We have of course thoroughly tested it but we have to make sure that it runs as smoothly on the live game.

Again, apologies for the delay on information but today the event should be back for everyone! (Yay!)

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Thank you very much Xarly you just made  my day! And you are always do ❤
  • jlynnb23jlynnb23 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited February 21
    Hoping so badly it's back today! 
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,486 Superstar
    Yay @Xarly 👏🏻. I think it’s safe to say a few of our friends have missed it 😁

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩
  • Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Thank you @xarly. Can’t wait to play 😀
  • koolmafer08koolmafer08 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Great news thank you @Xarly
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Thanks so much Xarly!!!  Can you please let us know when it is back and up and running!?!?  You rock!!!!!
  • missangelmissangel Posts: 2
    Thank you for the update on Bubble Gum Hill. Maybe you guys could let us have access to this everyday????  Or at least the 11 days that is was gone. Can’t wait until it’s back. Thank you!
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 277 ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, I have BGH  :) So happy, thanks guys
  • jgirl1976jgirl1976 Posts: 1
    edited February 22
    So, the update I just did started me back to Day 1 for the daily bonus.  :( :(
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 38 ✭✭
    jgirl1976 said:
    So, the update I just did started me back to Day 1 for the daily bonus.  :( :(
    I did NOT do a phone update, but my daily bonus also took me to day 1 and was over 450 days...and to top it off I do not have Bubblegum Hill.  XARLY.......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • missangelmissangel Posts: 2
    I have updated the app, I have re-booted my phone and iPad, I have logged out of Facebook and logged back in and I still don't have access to BGH!  What other options do I have to get back to playing BGH?
  • Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    I also was pushed back to day 1 on my phone and ipad
  • Steve_EpsteinSteve_Epstein Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Day 1 versus Day 300 has no real bearing.  In three days you’ll get 30 minutes of free lives.  If you got BGH back, then you’re going to get 60 minutes of unlimited lives once you win anyway.
  • leah02leah02 Posts: 2
    Hi, I still can't play Bubblegum Hill. Can't find any new updates. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled...logged off f.b. and back on. Is anyone else having the same issue currently and any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders