🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge! 🌍

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,796 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion! @camjalnas 🌍😄

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Also click, check and comment similar badge threads here :

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge here! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Kimmy World badge here! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the badge here! I Where are you playing from here? - Win Badge only! I 🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️ I What's your Nationality? - Answer and Get the Badge here! I [Jelly Bonus] Community Fun Fact - Languages Spoken and Get Badge here! I Friends Community Fun Fact 2 - Answer and Get Badge here! I 🎈 Friends Anniversary - Join the celebration and Get the badge here! 🎈 I Come say Hi - Get the Badge here! I What's your jelly name? - Get the Badge here! I Jelly birthday club - Get the Badge here! I 🔮BW2 has a gift for you - Get the Badge here! 🎁 I🏅Grab your Protector Badge here

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• EweNaNa
    EweNaNa Posts: 281 Pro Player 👑

@Diamond_Lim Sikeston Missouri USA that's where I'm playing from.

Thank you for the tag 🐘

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion! @EweNaNa 🌍😄

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion! @andie78t 🌍😄

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 😄

• Hildy
    Hildy Posts: 51 Level 2

@Diamond_Lim

I am playing from South Africa

• Diamond_Lim

Sassy! Thank you for your coming and answering your country or region on this discussion! @Hildy 🌍😄

Also click, check and comment similar badge threads here :

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge here! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Kimmy World badge here! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the badge here! I Where are you playing from here? - Win Badge only! I 🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️ I What's your Nationality? - Answer and Get the Badge here! I [Jelly Bonus] Community Fun Fact - Languages Spoken and Get Badge here! I Autumn reskin is here - Vote and Answer the Feedback then Get the Badge! I Friends Community Fun Fact 2 - Answer and Get Badge here! I 🎈 Friends Anniversary - Join the celebration and Get the badge here! 🎈 I Come say Hi - Get the Badge here! I What's your jelly name? - Get the Badge here! I Jelly birthday club - Get the Badge here! I 🔮BW2 has a gift for you - Get the Badge here! 🎁 I🏅Grab your Protector Badge here I 👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here

• lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3

Nice one 👍 👌 👏 😀 🙌 😄 👍

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your loving this badge! Hope you love claiming this badge! ❤️🏅😄

• lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3

Wow 👌 👏 😍 👍 @Diamond_Lim Loving is good activities 😀 👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?