🤸‍♂️💚 Sweet Happiness and balance with Tiffi - part 2

Options

Comments

• rare
    rare Posts: 579 Level 4
    Options

I’ve played Candy crush saga for around 1 year and the best thing about the game is ....

it is relaxing and hard levels urge our capacity to beat the levels 😌😌

• PattiB_Lucas
    PattiB_Lucas Posts: 259 Level 3
    Options

I have been playing candy crush for over 5 years (can’t remember exactly). It was a great way to while away the time in airports and on planes when I traveled for work. Now that I am retired, it’s part of my morning while I have my coffee. The best part of the game? Well, there are 2 things. I love the different challenges and how it makes me think. But the best best 😉 is when I am with my 5 year old grandson and we play together. We started about 18 months ago working just on the concept of 3 candies in a row. Now he is obsessed with creating the power candies. (Color bombs are his favorites!). So now we are working on fulfilling the object of the level, not just crushing.😂 But I am amazed at how quickly he is learning!

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options

You know if there's one thing I've learned Tiffany is while I'm playing the game I learned That it's very good good and help you to learn to be silent.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

I've played Candy Crush Saga for around about just under a year and the best thing with the game is...it makes me feel like pulling my hair, keeps me in my toes, frustrates me, challenges me, excites me, but best of all because of the game I became part of the King Community!

Thanx for the tag @Diamond Lim

• janaep
    janaep Posts: 164 Level 3
    Options

@Crazy Cat LadHi@Crazy Cat Lad 🙃

Hello everyone, my name is Jana, 42 years old and I've been playing for about eleven years, I started when I worked in an arcade as a counter supervisor and had a lot of time 😂😂😂then I took a longer break in between and been fully involved again for a year 🙃 earlier I was very annoyed when I didn't complete a level 😬 but now I've calmed down and I think tomorrow is a new day, new day, new luck 🥰

Thanks @Diamond Lim 🤗🙃

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @DanielProGamer

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - January 2022 HERE I 💆‍♀️☁️ Mindful Journey - Meditative January events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ☁️🙏 What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE! I 🐅 Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Play Tester HERE I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🗻🏺 Temple Training - The Bonus rounds - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I🧘‍♀️ Yeti's Yoga Yumbo - Gold Bars to win HERE! I One Million Club 🎉🎉Enter the Club and Grab your Badge HERE

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @snoozie7 @ntabbara

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - January 2022 HERE I 💆‍♀️☁️ Mindful Journey - Meditative January events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ☁️🙏 What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE! I 🐅 Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Play Tester HERE I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🗻🏺 Temple Training - The Bonus rounds - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I🧘‍♀️ Yeti's Yoga Yumbo - Gold Bars to win HERE! I One Million Club 🎉🎉Enter the Club and Grab your Badge HERE

• DanielProGamer
    DanielProGamer Posts: 1,444 Level 4
    Options

Thank you @Diamond Lim

My experience with the game is that it is quite fun despite the fact that there are very difficult levels but even so I do not give up candy crush helps you relax to de-stress despite that I try to be active I would recommend it to everyone the beautiful community of king greetings and have a good day

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @barf79

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond Lim thanks for the tag. @Crazy Cat Lad

I've played Candy Crush Saga for around 5.years on and off , and the best thing with the game is that it is entertaining, relaxing, colorful and fun to play.. It can be played anywhere by anyone regardless of age, gender, and the race.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?