๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ญ๏ปฟ Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond Lim Thanks for the tag. I am about to start Win 10 new levels.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ I have an advantage living in Australia. The new levels are released at around midnight, my time, therefore I don't start until the morning. I check the forum first and pick up the dangers + when I started this morning you had promptly tweaked Level 9088, so I didn't have a problem.

Congratulations are in order for a very good set of 45 levels. 9083, 9084, 9091, 9101, 9115, 9118 and 9124 were all great levels. The worst levels were all the Rainbow Rapids levels, with 9113 being terribly boring and plagued with constant reshuffles. The very best 9115 and the very worst 9113.

My only complaints are the nearly total absence of Freddo the Frog and the Tasty Picks drop box on every level. I think once or twice an episode is enough to get the "sale" message across. Besides being a pain, it also wastes valuable seconds of F5 timed boosters !!

All in all, an excellent mixture of hard, enjoyable, tactical and easy levels. Thank you to all involved for producing this week's 45 levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @crisaniya who has subscribed Candy Crush Tagging List. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
    Options

Sorry i am not on top level. My current level is 3899 ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for tag me @Diamond Lim

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,912 Candy Moderator
    Options

Completed 45 levels, hard for level 9101

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @AmyE2018 who has subscribed Candy Crush Tagging List today. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2021
    Options

Wow! Let's challenge reaching to Level 10000! Candy Crushers! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well I play mostly on mobile devices and I just cleared level 9000. Nice milestone! The levels are a bit better than they were maybe a month ago but too many of that sour skeleton thing. I just tried to play level 9008 and the darn skeleton was at the bottom left side and then the game froze on me so I will reopen it later to try clearing it again. I don't know how others play the game but I never even get to use my 5 free lives because if I can't clear a level on the third try I close the game and go back to it another time. I play on iPad and iPhone so maybe I'll go to my other device and give it a try there too.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Completed the new levels for Win 10 Levels 9081 - 9125

I complete new levels totally by my schedule and mood. Different every week.

Played the 1st two episodes on Wednesday. I got the episode race on the 1st one. That got me fired up because I am back to getting the gold for the prize! Oh Yeah! Did not get the race for the 2nd episode. But I was still fired up! So I played on through the 2nd episode.

Completed the 3rd Episode Thursday morning. Did not get another episode race only on the 1st episode. The race makes me what to finish an episode in 1st place but of course!

I really enjoyed the sniping levels. Different is good. Changes are fun. I may not like some things at first because I have not figured them out.

My favorite level was level 9101 it was tricky. Made me think. I like to think but be kind to us Design Studio not too many new things at once. I like to think but I do not need a migraine!

You do a good job!

• amiconardy77
    amiconardy77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Leve 9017 is disgusting like all the levels where you have forced moves... we have to play hundreds times waiting for the right game or we must buy boosters..

This is very unfair...I m tented to disinstall after many years... fire who did this horrible thing!!!!

Bye

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?