💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

Been playing 9244 on 3 platforms (iPhone iPad laptop). Had 30 minutes free lives plus my usual 5 lives every 2.5hrs. All in all I’ve had about 50 attempts and NOT ONCE have I even managed to clear half of the required candies or toffees.

What you told me about NO LEVEL takes more than 15/20 attempts is an out and out LIE

Your game is totally corrupt. Why can’t you just leave levels alone after release and let us all enjoy the game we used to like playing

GET IT FIXED

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

@Gary_Turner

I am stuck at 9250 for 1 day already. Too few moves available. Giving up if nothing happens.

• Gary_Turner

I’m still on 9244. I’ve gave up after over 50 attempts. My game isn’t the same as in the video. There are some candies that are locked and you have to hit them 6 times before they clear. What chance have you got with 28 moves. This level was released a number of weeks ago along with all the other levels and they still rebuff them any chance they get. The incompetence of these designers is unbelievable. They will rebuff them again after all the complaints, but one thing they won’t do is give you back your wasted boosters, even if you’ve spent money on them. I’ve said before the game is all about KINGs greed and is totally corrupt. There’s no need for all this rebuffing, but its all about money.

• bharat_123
    bharat_123 Posts: 36 Level 2

Just Completed 1900 level

Candy Crush Saga !

• Mari-23
    Mari-23 Posts: 11 Level 2

This is where I'm at, totally agree I feel like I'll be here a while. I love s good challenge but this is more than that.

• Gary_Turner

Still on 9244. Been playing all morning and still nowhere. Must be nearing 100 attempts. Used all my boosters so got none left. I’ve got something spinning between the end of this episode and the beginning of the next episode. Tried deleting the app but its still there when I brought the app back up again. That’s why I used all boosters because I would lose them anyway. There’s definitely something wrong with this game and this level.

Theres 8 candies that need to be hit 8 times before clearing and always with about 8 moves left you’ve still got to get about 70 toffees.

the silence is deafening from this excuse of a company. They’re quick enough to take your money off you but when something is wrong they’re nowhere to be seen

Nothing being said from the usual KING employees. Shocking

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

@Gary_Turner

I have managed to reach 9250 but still stuck. Watched the video. Level was 45 moves. Now down to 23. Even the video was completed after 32 moves. King reduce it further to 23 to make it almost impossible to complete without plenty of booster. King really kill the joy of candy crushing. No reason to half the number of moves in a simple level except to force us to buy the booster. Disgusting. I am taking a break.

• Gary_Turner

It’s disgusting the way loyal players are being treated. There’s definitely something wrong with my game but nobody has even attempted to get in touch to help with fixing it. I’m thinking of deleting the game for good. I’ve got the same problem on 3 platforms ( iPhone iPad and laptop) but nobody is bothered. They want praise for good levels they put out but when there’s a problem they just hide. I’m not deleting the app on my iPad just now because I’ve got a few boosters left. I’ve already lost the ones on my iPhone and the few I’ve got on my laptop I paid for.

GET IT SORTED KING

• Gary_Turner

That’s me finished with CCS. I’ve used all my boosters on my 3 platforms (iPhone iPad and laptop) and I’ve deleted the app. At least KING will be pleased that there will be no more complaints from me. I’m completely disgusted by the way the designers have slashed the number of moves on EVERY LEVEL by 15/20 moves. This does not make the game more enjoyable or challenging, it makes you require plenty boosters on each level and as every levels is very difficult should be classed as a skull level. At this stage most players don’t have many boosters so they have to spend money on them. I’ve said for a few months now that this game has turned into a PAY AS YOU PLAY game, and I think I’ve been proved correct. The silence from KING and the people who seem to back them up has been deafening in the last month or so.

Good luck to those that stay with it, but personally I think you’re very silly for doing so. This company will never change as they NEVER listen to their loyal players. They are only interested in profit, that’s why levels have been made near impossible and most of the ways of gaining boosters has been removed.

Goodbye

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

Don’t blame you one bit for leaving. I’m also on 9244 and it’s just stupid. Not even remotely close to getting enough toffees done.

Somewhere someone should think twice when a representative of King says you just have to keep playing and hope for that one lucky round. I thought this game was about skill too, but I guess not anymore.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?