💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Happy crushing everyone!

Share your feedback with us:

Most recent releases on W10:

Levels 10 161 - 10 220

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Most recent releases on Facebook and mobile devices:

Levels 10 071 - 10 115

Was there any level that you would had made differently?

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

When are you incompetent people going to start listening to players. Levels released yesterday (10071-10115) are impossible to do without plenty boosters. Videos show how to pass levels (some of which have been released in the last few days), but you have reduced the number of moves sometimes by 10 moves. This is outrageous. You can’t prove these levels can be done in the moves given therefore all you want loyal players to do is SPEND MONEY if they want to keep on playing. Absolute disgrace of a company. Your game is corrupt to the core just to make money. There’s no fun in this game anymore and it shows I’m correct because there’s been NO feedback over the last few months to the comments I’ve made.

Either make the game enjoyable to play again or just delete it for good

• Gary_Turner
    Options

Another abortion on level 10111

moves cut from 30 on video to 28 plus the amount of extra blockers added is disgraceful

This is impossible to do in 28 moves. What the hell do your designers think they’re doing. This is just incompetence at the highest level. By the time you clear the blockers to get to the skull you’ve hardly any moves left.

GET IT FIXED and less of the stupidity on every level

Absolutely unbelievable what us loyal players have to put up with nowadays

Half these levels aren’t even graded as hard, but are impossible to complete

Dont know if this company could become any more corrupt if it tried

• Gary_Turner
    Options

10112 another absolute shambles

video from 3 days ago gives 24 moves, we get 22. Video also adds 3 extra moves plus every booster going to complete the level. Certain areas are locked, which aren’t on the video. The fish don’t open the bubblegum as shown on the video therefore its impossible to complete

Idiots that are running the show

stop shafting players for MONEY

corruption at its highest

you ask for feedback but NEVER reply

• Gary_Turner
    Options

These levels are released weeks ago and you still can’t get them right

what idiots have you got running the show

• sweetstar2619
    sweetstar2619 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

i love all of them

• Mechita_63
    Mechita_63 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Mechita_63 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area around King Community.

But you can join and ask here with using Spanish Language on Spanish Corner. Thanks! 😊

Have a nice day! 😊

🇪🇸 Spanish 🇪🇸 👇

¡Hola! @Mechita_63 👋

¡Bienvenido a Sweet King Community! 👑

¡Opps! Perdón por tu respuesta porque solo podemos usar inglés en esta área alrededor de la comunidad King

Pero puedes unirte y preguntar aquí usando Spanish Language en Spanish Corner. ¡Gracias! 😊

¡Que tenga un lindo día! 😊

De todos modos, etiquetaré a @hechicerilla (@Spinnifix), embajadora hispana que puede ayudar a los jugadores de Spanish Corner. 😉

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

Sorry but we only use English here. You can use a translator to post in English and participate in the Community. We have the Hispanic Corner, where we speak in Spanish. I will be happy to assist you there.

We're glad you like the game and we're sorry you're having trouble. Please do these steps:

- check that both the browser and the game are up to date.

- close session

- clear cache

- reboot the device

I hope everything works fine after that. Otherwise, please let us know again.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

It is very good that you comment and give your opinion, King always listens, that's why the levels are modified and improved.

What is not good is that you use that vocabulary, it is not necessary.

The house rules do not allow this offensive vocabulary, anyone can give their opinion in good words.

Much of what you say is funny, since this type of comments have existed since the first levels of the game, however it was not impossible to overcome them 🤷 since millions of players have reached level 10,000 and later without spending money. There are no impossible levels. All levels can be overcome without reinforcements.

Not all players play in the same way or have the same feelings, for example it would seem boring to me to overcome all levels on the first try. For me the game would not be funny. There are players who enjoy overcoming challenges, no matter how many times they have to try.

I hope you are understanding me.

So please refrain from continuing to swear and say rude words.

Thank you and keep enjoying

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?