๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

๐Ÿšฉ ๏ปฟNo badge/ banner on a milestone level

Answers

• janaep
    janaep Posts: 164 Level 3

Hello ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ another milestone (new episode reached) and still not got 5000 banner ๐Ÿฅบ what else do I have to do to get this banner

@kiara_wael @Diamond Lim ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @janaep ๐Ÿ‘‹

You can check @Sukanta_Biswas the Candy Crush Moderator (Candy Crush Master) answers the players here better. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @janaep and Candy Crushers!

As Sukanta Biswas the Candy Crush Moderator (Candy Crush Master) suggested this feature :

The Milestone Challenge is an event and there are several targets, each quest has a target, and after completing the targets you can unlock the Milestone Badge feature.

Each of the green crowns you get in the picture above is a quest. You need complete each quest before the end of the scheduled time and there are time is set below the quests.

If you complete each quest before the time runs out, the Milestone Badge feature will be unlocked for you.๐Ÿ˜Š

What is milestone badge?

There is a milestone every 1000 level intervals and there are a total of 10 milestones at the moment and they are 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 10000 and 11000 respectively.

The current milestone badge will be added to your avatar whenever you cross a milestone. For example, if you complete the Level 5000, the 5,000 milestone badge will be added to your avatar. As I crossed the level 10000 so my avatar has the 10,000 milestone badge.

What are the benefits of this badge?

You'll find your friends' avatars with milestone badges on your leaderboard, and you'll easily find out which friends are on which milestones, according to their badges.In the same way your friends can find out which milestones you have crossed๐Ÿ˜œ

Can I remove the feature from my game?

You cannot manually remove any feature from the game.However, if you do not want to use this feature, you can turn it off from the settings menu and turn it on again at any time.๐Ÿ˜€

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settingsย - Features - Milestone Badge - Off/On.

I hope you can understand and do it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• janaep

Thank you very much for the information ๐Ÿค— but unfortunately I don't have this option milestone with me, it only shows these three features ๐Ÿค” I've already done the update, so I'm up to date. Is there another way to get the banner

@Sukanta_Biswas โ˜น

@Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ™‚

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome but unfortunately as there is no another solve tips of how to get milestone level banner on profile picture. Sorry. @janaep ๐Ÿ™

• janaep

Hello ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Do you happen to know if it is available for the Samsung Fe20? Where can you read about which devices it is available for?

@prince_bk ๐Ÿค”

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome again. @janaep ๐Ÿ˜Š

• chad20000
    chad20000 Posts: 11 Level 2

Here's a screen shot showing my progress. I am well over 9000 levels and was wanting to get the banner that goes on my profile photo.

Thanks

• Hege_Is
    Hege_Is Posts: 10 Level 2

Looking forward to receiving my badge

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?