๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿฅš Tiffi needs your Eggstra help - Gold Bars to win! (finished)

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this contest and playing Candy Crush Saga! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, weย can only useย English Languageย that youย can chance to win gold bars on this gameย on this contestย around King Community.ย Don't worry! Youย make sure useย Google Translateย toย translateย English Languageย whoย have used another languageย thenย edit your previous reply (within 24 hours) then change your answers with using English Languageย orย post next reply then you can answer them with using English Languageย thatย youย can chance to win gold bars on this game! You must read the House Rulesย hereย as it'sย very importantย to be readย about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hot topicsย right now in Candy Crush Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000ย Level 2000ย Level 3000ย Level 4000ย Level 5000ย Level 6000ย Level 7000ย Level 8000ย Level 9000ย Level 10 000ย Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badgeย here. ๐Ÿ˜„

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionย here. ๐Ÿ“ท I If you'reย not clearย on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outย here. ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contestsย hereย andย General Contestsย hereย that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

Youย canย also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcย onย my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• LesIsMore
    LesIsMore Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm going to use yoghurt in my hollandaise!

• Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

The missing ingredient is

A = Butter

• DixieLu13
    DixieLu13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My husband makes his with Cream..so imma say CREAM!

• candy4trudi
    candy4trudi Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

• MaiChiCadiz3174
    MaiChiCadiz3174 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Answer: A. Butter.

• Karen_Hetland
    Karen_Hetland Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • mitziegirl
    mitziegirl Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

every time someone replies to this I get an email. it needs to stop. it is filling up my email. anyone else having this problem

• Betty1116
    Betty1116 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes!!! Please help! Does anyone know how to turn it off. I've been trying to look in settings but don't see the option.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?