🕑️🕟️🕗️ When do you play Candy Crush? Let us know and win 24h Unlimited Lives!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@MyLittleGrandma - Thank you for your answering. Don't forget to vote it here again that you can chance to win 24 hour Unlimited Lives on this game! 😉

Wow! Cool! Thank you for your voting and answering on this thread! Everyone! 👍😄

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Also thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
  • eyevan
    eyevan Posts: 18 Level 2
    In the afternoon

I play usually in the afternoon, when I have nothing to do. Pretty fun considering that I tend to do 15-30 levels a day :)

• Passa39
    Passa39 Posts: 13 Level 2

bonjour tout le monde allez hop c’est le wee-keng je vais jouer pto relax bonne chance à allbonjour tout le monde allez hop c’est le wee-keng je vais jouer pto relax bonne chance à tous

Bonjour à tous B

• hayes4
    hayes4 Posts: 10 Level 2

I play all day long!

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    All the time, night and day, 24/7!!

@Passa39 Hello and welcome to the King Community!

We only speak English here in the community, however, you can use Google Translator to translate into English and post here!

Have a Sweet day! 😃🍬

Traduction française: ⤵️

Bonjour et bienvenue dans la communauté King !

Nous ne parlons anglais que ici dans la communauté, cependant, vous pouvez utiliser Google Translator pour traduire en anglais et poster ici !

Bonne journée ! 😃🍬

• Diamond_Lim
  • DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4
    In the morning

Oh WOW what a fantastic prize... GOOD LUCK Everyone on being one of the lucky five winners of the 24h Unlimited Lives to their games... now that is a serious win!!!! Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad I voted for morning but I play in the morning to start my day and at bedtime before going to sleep and I also play here and there and whenever I get some free time... yeo a little addictive 🥰

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim xo

• emelanie
    emelanie Posts: 72 Level 3
    All the time, night and day, 24/7!!

I play way too much…😳

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?