⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

❌✉️ No Lives received/ inbox empty (fixed)

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

They are currently investigating why some players are not able to receive Lives in the game. Please note that there is a capacity limit now in the Lives inbox, find more info HERE. If you are under your limit though, you should be able to receive new Lives from friends. They are looking into this issue why no Lives are received of some players. They will keep you updated on this on the thread here. Thank you for your patience!

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• BammBamm243
    BammBamm243 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

My login doesn't work with browsers or other devices as promised, and didn't work AT ALL for three days!!! I can only get in through the game. If tech support sent me anything, I didn't see it bc my email is stuffed. I am so glad I set up a burner email for my game account! I get in excess of 150 King player notifications per day that have absolutely nothing to do with me!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,696 Legend
    Options

@BammBamm243 I get in excess of 150 King player notifications per day that have absolutely nothing to do with me!

Hello Bammbamm you just need to change your notification settings to stop all of those unnecessary notifications.

Click on your avatar at the top right of this page and the click on the 'bell' symbol

On the pop up screen that appears click on the filter symbol (highlighted in red)

On the next screen that appears just untick all the options that you do not want.

• timuti
    timuti Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

hello - the issue was fixed last week, but again crushed at the weekend!. now I have the limit of 150, but I always receive 15 lives from my friends, it NEVER goes up ! it shows 15/150 always, and when I use all 15 , then I can receive another 15. Have you limited the received lives at 15 now ?????

• ejhawke
    ejhawke Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Right here with you sweepdodie!!!! I had enough friends to keep me going all day but I don't know why now I can't get any lives but in-game 5. Nothing in my inbox at all. I was getting requests but today I don't even have those! Just nothing! I'm 67 & I just don't get out like I used to. I've reported it & gotten nowhere. So I guess I better find a new something to do! It's very discouraging!!!!! I've gotten absolutely no lives for a week now. I wish you good luck & if I get anything answered I will let you know!

• Mikhailch
    Mikhailch Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

Again the issue has started. No lifes coming through. It got okay for a few days, now back to where it was..no incoming life's...

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    edited June 2022
    Options

Can somebody PLEASE get this fixed???? I used to get regular lives from friends , and now all I get is about 6 lives a day and still the regular number of requests. Every time I log in, I get to send lives, but never receive much of anything back? Trying to finish a Delux Chocolate box on an Hard level without lives is not fun and who needs the stress???? This is a stupid experiment to see how many people will complain

• tramm6724
    tramm6724 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2022
    Options

Still NOT receiving lives … why ???

• Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3
    edited June 2022
    Options

At last. Received 45 lives this morning and the limit has gone up to 150.

Thanks to all our comments, seems to be fixed.... for now.

Unfortunately though, I've lost all gold bars and can't keep up to win the level any more. I won't be purchasing any more as this has made me realise just how dependent I have become on extra lives to get extra moves... at a cost.

Ho hum. I'll continue to keep playing, but some levels are extremely hard now. (11566 currently.... for three days now).

Good luck, Candy Crushers.

*UPDATE* And would you believe it? 11566 passed within ten minutes of posting the above. 🤐

• k1ts87
    k1ts87 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2022
    Options

I'm in the same boat, i have a lot of friends that send me lives and i am am getting their requests but getting nothing back all of a sudden when i send requests, only requests to send lives

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?