Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Comments

• 10pcNugget
    10pcNugget Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2022
    Options

I was sitting on the couch looking at my teenagers on their phones not giving me any attention they were having a great time playing Snapchat and Instagram I happened to be watching an ad for Candy crush the little comments that it makes when you get four or more I kept repeating it like imitating it the rest of that day I found it amusing so I downloaded it. 4 weeks in now I'm on level 110. I like it when I'm around others too especially if I don't want to be in a conversation or aware of they're biz. 😁 I can just be busy in my own world n people aren't offended when your doing your own thing" a sweet escape!

• jatekosEva1969
    jatekosEva1969 Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options

*😀 *🤗

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options

After loosing all my progress in CC, going from 8,674 to zero. I decided something different for stress relief and have never left.

• Mjb121574
    Mjb121574 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

HELP please I’m stuck on 3184 😡it’s evil and driving me crazy I got a tutorial but I still can’t figure it out can you

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Mjb121574
    Mjb121574 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I received a comment on my email but couldn’t respond.?

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

It al started with boredom ....

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

• jatekosEva1969
    jatekosEva1969 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

My name Eva,my answer:I like to play with Candy Crash Saga because good play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?