💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! 2023

Options

Comments

• heneng
    heneng Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am still stuck for three days already using up all my gold bars and boosters on level 9235..Can someone suggest or help please

• Maria_Colella
    Maria_Colella Posts: 233 Level 3
    Options

Hey Hey, Me Again. Why do I always get the hardest versions of each level? Level 13425 When I look it up, it is such an easier version. Mine is completely covered in all kinds of blockers, the posted versions have almost no blockers. Why candy crush not showing me the same love?

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

this is nothing compared to later levels!! levels 13500 and up are three times as hard!! multiply hard, super hard, and nightmarishly hard levels on the same episodes with each level giving fewer and fewer moves... I'm actually getting quite disheartened by this... I'm forced to play against strangers on FASTEST EPISODE RACE ( I want to play against my friend's group)and now dealing with levels that are unfair or just right wrong

• Munster
    Options

with all the complaints, will ADMIN hear what everyone is saying or just ignore the comments and continue??

• tootsme
    tootsme Posts: 12 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,937 Level 5
    Options

Level 13699 is impossible now. Moves have been reduced from 35 two weeks ago, 22 one week ago to 19 this week. Again totally unfair and discriminating again iOS and mobile players as Android got the easier version on release day. You have to fulfil a number of orders on this one before next layer will open up, which is undoable even with boosters. You have to use gold for extra moves.

• MitzRatu
    MitzRatu Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

Lives from friends not working again..levels after 12000 are impossible, please help

• Sassy_K
    Sassy_K Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can't say anything about these levels since I'm not even on level 1000. Im currently on 345 and the level design is already unbearable. Like how am I supposed to clear lets say 127 jellies when they are covered with multiple layers of frosting (or whatever its called) in only 22 moves? I can't imagine how ridiculously hard 13000+ levels are. Please change the level design, it's neither fun nor "relaxing" anymore. Just bring back the old level design style already.

• Munster
    Options

level 13597...second level on this episode and I've been stuck on this level for the past three days... bloody ridiculously hard and impossible to finish with the number of moves given

• WalleyeGuy1967
    WalleyeGuy1967 Posts: 27 Pro Player 👑
    Options

So you people and your greed are sickening!! I’m currently on 13369 and so far what you have told me is that either I have to pay to pass or this is as far as I can go. I’ve been told numerous times that “every single level is able to be passed without any purchase”. So I ask for proof of that..that these levels are able to be passed-AS THEY SIT NOW-without purchasing the extra moves.. but I get the response that no video is available? This game is nothing more than a “Pay to Pass” scam and you people are pathetic!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?