💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! 2023

Comments

• RickiT
    RickiT Posts: 83 Level 2

Candy Crush Admin why is it that you make such changes to levels that make it impossible to complete in those moves. Level 13327 was 31 moves with 78 blockers now it is 21 moves with 156 blocker how is that possible? There are no videos because it is freaking impossible especially if you don’t have any gold bars. What don’t you get that you are turning people off with this crap already. If you want to play this way you should give everyone 10 gold bars a day instead of spin on the wheel and reduce it to 5 gold bars for extra moves.

• mbb4917
    mbb4917 Posts: 52 Level 2

Good morning, something is wrong with Level 13417. It is IMPOSSIBLE to beat even with boosters. It needs 200 frosting with 21 levels. I have played this over and over with all three boosters up front, color ball, stripe/wrap and magic candy. In the same level I've added extra moves and used numerous spaceships. STILL need 42 more frosting. Even when i used 5 more moves, several different times, it sometimes gives me no more frosting. Can someone PLEASE look into this?

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

why are there so many nightmarishly hard levels on every episode?? one or even two but three and there are still hard and super hard levels

• yvettesedeno
    yvettesedeno Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited April 2023

I spent two hours and over 180 gold bars and I couldn’t pass this level. This might be the end for me.

• WeederDedz
    WeederDedz Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited April 2023

Can u send a screenshot? I just wanna look that hard shift.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3

Level 13294. Help! Not enough moves, too many blockers

• kellincoln8f
    kellincoln8f Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2023

This level is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Makes me not want to play anymore

• kellincoln8f
    kellincoln8f Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2023

Also if you go on YouTube it says they get 30 plays and mine is only 21 wtf.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,813 Level 5
    edited April 2023

I'm not myself there yet but I can see from the videos posted online that King have taken a level already impossible with 33 moves (unless you used lots of boosters) and reduced the moves further to 21! Whatever for? I can only see one possible reason: They clearly think anyone playing at such high levels must be a cheater and they want be rid of those players. I suggest if you are an addict start the game afresh. It's still fun to play at the lower levels and most of the early levels have been updated, so they will seem like new.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,813 Level 5

Level 13321 is also impossible now it has had moves taken away and an extra level of jelly added. Why have so many levels been made impossible with the latest update this week? This seems to be some sort of war of wits with the most loyal players to see how many of us drop out. Are we all part of a huge psychological experiment on game addiction? It sure feels that way.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?