⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Wheel and Extra Moves stuck on loading/ connecting

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Ok I've read every single message here. So are the majority of you playing via mobile device? Which one - Apple, Android, or Windows mobile? I am going to give you a link where you can check out your device and the messages from management here.

For those of you who have been playing on mobile via Facebook, please create a King account by following the link here. I know that when all else fails it is suggested to uninstall and reinstall the game app but I have to warn you that you will lose all lives and boosters since they are only saved to your device. Only the gold bars will remain in your account because they are saved on the server. I did see that a couple of you already wrote that you have uninstalled and reinstalled and are still having these problems. So please let me know if you are playing through Facebook or King? Then I will try to see if I can offer you more help.

Thank you @AbhinavSargar for offering that detailed list for the players to check.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

You are Welcome @Elsa

I hope this helps all the players as @Elsa suggested.

Have A Nice Day!!

• qapla
    qapla Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Elsa

I have done all of the suggested steps many times. This started when I got a new phone. It's an issue on the King server. Here is my info:

User ID 10187207795

Device: Galaxy S10 plus

Logged in through Kingdom

Candy Crush version 1.170.0.2

Level 2705

• _Elsa_
    Options

Ok I just found out what's going on. The studio is aware of this and I need whoever is having this problem to head on over to this thread here. Post your user ID # and they are trying to resolve this.

• _Elsa_
    edited March 2020
    Options

@kavit welcome to our community! I am going to post some links below to help you navigate through teh community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here. am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @acwabc welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here. I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @Brenda_Robarge welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here. I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

• qapla
    qapla Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I have done all of the suggested steps many times. This started when I got a new phone. It's an issue on the King server. Here is my info:

User ID 10187207795

Device: Galaxy S10 plus

Logged in through Kingdom

Candy Crush version 1.170.0.2

Level 2705

• Tuteekwa
    Tuteekwa Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • Tuteekwa
    Tuteekwa Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?