I need help with lost progress! (Under investigation)!

Options

Answers

• Chetella
    Chetella Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Lost my progress on candy crush soda and jelly. Haven’t been able to get back!!!
  • tinabaybee
    tinabaybee Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hi I have followed the steps to resolve my lost progress reinstalled turn phone off and on checked all my backup apps and still saying I’m at level 1 :( 
  • jenny1975
    jenny1975 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I play it every day and lately it has been acting up so I uninstalled and then reinstalled it. And now it won't sign me in to my account. Can you tell me why? Please help!
  • sampleps
    sampleps Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I play candy crush (see friends progress there) but not on candy crush soda.   Thx for your help. 
  • girlsx2
    girlsx2 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The game says I’m logged in to FB. I can’t find my friends and it restarted me to level 1. I’ve logged out and back in. I can play other games but not this one. Help
  • SilviaOprea
    SilviaOprea Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hello, I ‘m playing the game on my IPhone 6,but  I can not login with the right Facebook account anymore. The good one is “silvia_mamik_2006 @yahoo.com.
    Please, help me with this problem 
    Thank you 
  • tuddys
    tuddys Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same issue. It logged me out and now wants to log me in with a different Facebook account. I’m logged in on my iPhone with the correct Facebook account 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @girlsx2, this might be a glitch.  It was reported to the community manager yesterday and then heard that it might be a Facebook token issue.  Are you using Facebook?  If so, please go into your Facebook settings, click on the apps and websites tab and then there are 3 tabs on top.  Look at the expired tag because the game token might have expired so you have to click on it and tell it to renew access.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @jenny1975, welcome to the community.  Can you please try it again today and let me know if you still can't get in.  Yesterday my game wouldn't open so I closed it and when I reopened it I was able to get in.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @tinabaybee, welcome to our community.  Quite a few players have reported this during the weekend.  I elevated it to management and got a reply back that it might be a Facebook token that has expired.  If you use Facebook, please go into your settings and click on the Apps and Websites.  When that opens there should be 3 tabs on top.  Click on the expired tag and if you see the game app there, click on the edit and then click on renew access and that should solve the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?