๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ก The Game Expert Files: A guide for all Diamond Hunters ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’Ž

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 13 in Support

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! ๐Ÿ’Ž

I have created all of amazing this game's guides completed from start on December 2018 to 5th March 2021. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So if youย are new Diamond Diaries Hunter or still confusedย how to play this game, don't worry! You can seeย list all of guidesย here ๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 1ย ๐Ÿ’ - Are the helpful birds helpful? ๐Ÿฆ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamondย Diaries Expert Information Part 2 ๐Ÿ’ - Link to special charms ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 3ย ๐Ÿ’ - What are the special features? (Part 1) ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 4ย ๐Ÿ’ - What are the Gold Bars?

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 5ย ๐Ÿ’ - What are the Lives? โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 6ย ๐Ÿ’ - What is the Piggy Bank? ๐Ÿ’ฐ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 7ย ๐Ÿ’ - Pick one of the booster on ticket ๐ŸŽซ

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 8 ๐Ÿ’ - What is Peter Win Streak? (Not Available) ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 9ย ๐Ÿ’ - How to earn more points on your score? ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 10ย ๐Ÿ’ - Why cannot reached the next new level? ๐Ÿ˜ซ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 11ย ๐Ÿ’ - What are the boosters? ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 12ย ๐Ÿ’ - What are the blockers and helpers? ๐Ÿ‘†

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 13ย ๐Ÿ’ - How to play Diamond Diaries Saga? ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 14ย ๐Ÿ’ - What happens news on level 981? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 15ย ๐Ÿ’ - Let's learn linking skills ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ’ย Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 16ย ๐Ÿ’ - What are special features? (Part 2) ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 17 ๐Ÿ’- Progress and settingsย โ†—๏ธ๐Ÿ”ง

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 18 ๐Ÿ’- What's happening news on level 1836? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 19 ๐Ÿ’- What's happening news on level 2016? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

So I hope you can learn them easier! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ifย something news are releasedย on this game, Iย will continue to create another this game's information and teach you on Diamond Diaries Guidesย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

** If youย have any questions or stuck on any levelย on Diamond Diaries Saga, you just click on green + button then ask a question. And if you are interested more about this game, you can also vote list all of Diamond Diaries Saga Pollsย HERE โœ”๏ธ, read Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga HERE ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“”, show me your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreย HERE ๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿคฉ, let's Introduce yourself and Say hi to the Communityย HEREย ๐Ÿ‘‹ and ask Suggestions about Diamond Diaries Saga HERE! ๐Ÿ’Ž **

** You can also check to read ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย HEREย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ and ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ ๏ปฟWhat is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga HERE? **

Come on! Let's linking shining charms and go to travel any destinations with Lucy and Charlie! Sassy! ๐Ÿ˜„

(Edited / Updated : 13th February 2024)

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย HERE! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย HERE! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆย New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ“ฑ Download and Play Diamond Diaries Sagaย HERE now!

ยซ13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?