🤸‍♂️🧡 Sweet Happiness and balance with Tiffi - part 4

Options

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

If I would be a Candy Crush character, I would be Misty since she is magically special, one of a kind, friendly and warm heart always

• PattiB_Lucas
    PattiB_Lucas Posts: 259 Level 3
    Options

If I could be a Candy Crush character I would be Tiffi. She always seems so happy and joyful, and that’s how I want to be.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

If I would be a Candy Crush character it would be Yeti because he is the only character I could identify myself as being!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,842 Friends Moderator
    Options

If I would be a Candy Crush character, I would be Yeti since I am a chocoholic who loves the mountains! Someday I may find those Chocolate Mountains that Yeti loves so much!

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

If I would be a Candy Crush character, I would be Yeti since he's big strong, cuddly and he loves chocolates!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Definitely Yeti, as I live in the mountains and love where I live along with loving Chocolate and who doesn't love chocolate....mmmmm I love cooking with chocolate but rather just eat it....living in the mountains has it's benefits as you can just feel the freedom, the clean air, the clean living space, the freedom to do as you want....Yeti knows how to live and enjoy chocolate....

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• rare
    rare Posts: 579 Level 4
    Options

If I would be a Candy crush character,

I would be tiffi since I am a loving and joyful person and tiffi always seems to be happy and joyful

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,247 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @crush86 @D2V

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 👑 A Kingdom Exclusive Live Virtual Event with Jack. Will you join HERE? I 💆‍♀️☁️ Mindful Journey - Meditative January events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ Candy Royale - New event with the Jelly Queen to earn Gold Bars in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ☁️🙏 What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE! I 🐅 Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🤸‍♂️ 🧡 Sweet Happiness and balance with Tiffi - part 4 HERE I 🗻🏺 Temple Training - The Bonus rounds - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I🧘‍♀️ Yeti's Yoga Yumbo - Gold Bars to win HERE! I ✅ Play Your Favourite Level and Win Gold Bars HERE 💰️ I One Million Club 🎉🎉Enter the Club and Grab your Badge HERE

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

If I would be a Candy Crush character it would be Yeti, but I prefer to remain myself

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,247 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Also tagging @Kerrie @Michele_Marie

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I ▶️ New Play Win Streak option for 39 Gold Bars HERE I 💆‍♀️☁️ Mindful Journey - Meditative January events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ Candy Royale - New event with the Jelly Queen to earn Gold Bars in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ☁️🙏 What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE! I 🐅 Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🤸‍♂️ 🧡 Sweet Happiness and balance with Tiffi - part 4 HERE I 🗻🏺 Temple Training - The Bonus rounds - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I🧘‍♀️ Yeti's Yoga Yumbo - Gold Bars to win HERE! I ✅ Play Your Favourite Level and Win Gold Bars HERE 💰️ I One Million Club 🎉🎉Enter the Club and Grab your Badge HERE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?