⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

❌✉️ No Lives received/ inbox empty (fixed)

Answers

• Debbgood
    Debbgood Posts: 21 Level 2

To @Diamond_Lim

i find your response to this limit of lives OFFENSIVE. Many of us were receiving over a hundred lives a day from our family and friends. Now with a limit of 100 to bank, we can only receive 10% or a daily total of 10. I realize you’re trying to put a positive spin on this subject but honestly, most of us do have a brain, we enjoy the game play with family/friends. As of tomorrow I have NOT RECEIVED ONE LIFE since Wed June 8th.

So when you suggest we join the community, invite family and friends ………. Please note we are only in this chat to get answers. We just want to play the game. We all were enjoying the fact we could bank up to 1,000 lives if we chose. But now King has changed the operation of the game? There’s many more games to be played. And after 10 years playing candy crush? I have been tolerant. I don’t think requesting an intelligent response from the game kingpins is being unreasonable.

And I’ve wasted ENOUGH OF MY TIME ON THIS LACK OF RESPONSE FROM THE POWERS THAT BE. If it’s the intention to piss people off - you can take the win King

• FotiniS
    FotiniS Posts: 33 Level 2

I think this is probably day 6 or 7 and still not receiving lives from anyone. Last we heard you were looking into this but I guess you are not. Sorry, but I can't afford to buy lives for a game. Take care

• Mikhailch
    Mikhailch Posts: 27 Level 2

Please note my daily quota is 150 however not even a single life is coming through.

• tkcouser
    tkcouser Posts: 1 Newbie

whatever you’re doing it’s not working. No lives are being added even though I have been allotted 50. The other day it was 80. What’s up? Please fix the issue or let us get as many as lives as we were!

• Barbara214
    Barbara214 Posts: 6 Level 2

The daily limit is 10% of the inbox limit. So inbox size 50 only allows you 5 lives from friends per day. Mine is 100 so 10 lives per day which is soooo few.

• Barbara214
    Barbara214 Posts: 6 Level 2

You do Spring Climb and get a colour bomb or similar for 30 minutes but only have 5 lives and are done in 5 minutes or less. Lol. Pointless

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Hello my friend,

I understand your issues as myself has been through this same issue although I had went through it and several other players in and out of the Community and all around the world King Games is working on fixing this gaming feature for everyone as I went several days without the ability to receive free lives but was able to send them to my friends in my game....

Now after these several I can receive as many as my friends send me and I am still sending the same to my friends as they request....please understand that this is a feature problem not an individual problem or regional problem as this is affecting a lot of players in King Games....

They are receiving your emails and they are working on fixing everyone's issues as King Games always places the members first and is working to fix all the problems and issues to bring everyone back to their game as it was before, and restore it and give you and everyone else a more enjoyable time playing King Games...as I hope this helps to explain it a little better to you my friend 😉💯

• Sarah3255
    Sarah3255 Posts: 11 Level 2

Exactly! That is such a good point!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?