💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! 2023

Options

Comments

• MitzRatu
    MitzRatu Posts: 180 Level 3
    Options

Any way of passing 12141 level or does the game finish here??

• JyOti_SiNgh
    JyOti_SiNgh Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

It's difficult to clear level 13743 with 21 moves .

Stuck in the level

Now it's boring to play same level again and again

• Fire67
    Fire67 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Lol I didn't think Candy crush rob plays that early. Look if you spend money to win then it will always need more money. Just play it I sit here playing it laughing to myself knowing within about free moves it's not going to let me win it unless I spend money. I've stopped spending money had enough sometimes it takes 10 minutes to complete, a level sometimes it takes two weeks. it has to let you win that level eventually if not the breaching the game and regulations because it would be fixed you can only win if you spend money they can't do that it's against the law. So saviour money and play laugh when you can see it not letting you win good luck Ps I'm on level 8000+

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,938 Legend
    Options

What you are writing may still apply at level 8000, I cannot comment on that, but I do not believe that it any longer applies to levels in the 13,000s. There are some impossible levels in the 13,000s, which I believe to be mathematically impossible, so unless the level is redesigned to remove blockers there is no way the algorithm could allow you to pass it ever. Anyhow, why would anyone want to spend two weeks on a single level? Surely if that is the point you get to anyone in their right mind will quit and do something else that is more fun.

• Fire67
    Fire67 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

All the levels are impossible to do if candy crush doesn't want you to win it . I'm on level 8,336 and I've been on it now for five days. It's a pity bank for Candy Crush now

• RickiT
    RickiT Posts: 83 Level 2
    Options

Time for change here level 13315 is not Nightmarishly Difficult it is freaking impossible to do in 18 moves. The best you can do in 18 moves with boasters you are still left with 135 blockers to clear. Then I used 10 gold bars for an additional 35 moves and still impossible because of the blockers are all triples. This level originally was over 35 moves . Tired of this bull shit not Fun not relaxing just a cash grab. You ask for advice I suggest you read it and take it. Also after you make these impossible changes show us the video of you doing it with no boasters or extra moves. DO NOT WASTE BOASTERS OR GOLD BARS it doesn’t help triple and quad blockers.

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

I have had no fun on my i-pad & android tablet since February when candy crush royalty finished,

I have had no gold bars or boosters so you can imagine what my games are like, I played with my iphone the same as the tablets ( all different levels) & was stuck on a level for 3 1/2 weeks asked for help from candy crush but they do not read what you have wrote, one guy was kind gave me an hours free go & a few boosters but still could not win the game it was that hard, then I got Claudia who give me loads of advice of how to play the game, what I had been on it for weeks it was just to hard with 13 moves so she asked for screen shots so I sent them, then she asked for a video of the game witch I did not have a clue how to do, so I signed out & have started from the beginning but was having a great game but now are stuck on game 330 with no boosters!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,938 Legend
    Options

As I am being forced to stop playing Candy Crush now, since it can no longer be played on a horizontal iPad, let me give you all some hints of how I managed to stack up tons of boosters and gold - without cheating.

Firstly, anyone stuck at these impossible high levels should seriously think about starting from scratch with a new login. I did this three weeks ago and got as far as level 681, only playing leisurely, and I really enjoyed it! I would have got much further if it hadn't been for the portrait only mode, which I can't play due to repetitive strain injury. I have got over 500 gold bars on that account, in three weeks all in honesty with no cheating involved, all won by winning every episode race, and a couple of Candy Royale. You will be surprised how easy it is for us experienced players to win every episode race. The first three they let everybody win, after that, if you play each episode in as few sessions as you can you are bound to win. The episode race is not a real time event. Your opponents are chosen to give you the impression that there is competition, but really you are just playing against yourself and against time. So don't spend time logged into the game needlessly, or hover in a level while you read an email. If you can finish an entire episode in one session you are guaranteed to win the race. So don't start that first level unless you have enough time to progress.

To win episode races you need to play swiftly. Don't worry about failing on the hard levels or losing your win streak, don't buy extra moves, it's a con, gold is too precious for that. It would be better used to buy some hammers to use if you are just one candy short. I buy switches, too, striped candy is good, too, as you can use it if there is a colour bomb on the screen for a combo, but don't buy extra moves. Up to level 681 they have always let me win after so many tries. They eventually give you that lucky board. You won't lose the episode race if you retry a hard level several times, if you don't close the game in between. I won that last episode race after about 40 tries on one level, the key to do this is to pass the hard level in one session. If you are out of lives, use the clock on your device to get full lives. Google that if you don't know what I mean.

If you really want to hang on to your game at the upper levels, then you can do all the above - log out, play a hundred or two or three hundred levels (the 300s are my favourites, such fun!) but you must not save that game. I have done this so many times and that is how I caught up with the leaders at the end of the Candy Crush rainbow. Do NOT save the game and make sure you spend all your gold to buy fab boosters first, then sign in with email into your regular account. All those lovely boosters will be there for you, alas the gold won't be, so spend it first!

• RickiT
    Options

So peeved off Candy Crush hit the gold bars by mistake. It had no business coming up when I was suppose to be asking for more lives. Be nice administrator and return them please.

• RickiT
    edited May 2023
    Options

Candy Crush please show me a video of someone beating level 13801 in 23 moves you can’t because it is impossible. You originally had 35 moves on this level don’t you think it is a little unfair to take away 12 moves. This makes it freaking impossible to win without gold bars like every episode in this level. I like others are fed up with your * Time to find a new game

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?