💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! 2023

Options

Comments

• Bun88
    Bun88 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys please help me with level 532 I've stuck there for over 2 weeks now, Im even thinking of deleting this game

• MitzRatu
    MitzRatu Posts: 172 Level 3
    Options

Pretty sure they want me to pay to proceed further, has happened to me almost 10 times already..

• Momof2Military
    Momof2Military Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Absolutely! I've noticed the exact same thing. It looks like an obvious attempt to get us to pay for more boosters & help. Which l foolishly have done in the last few weeks. No more though.

We used to be able to earn more bars & moves, but not the case anymore.

• RickiT
    RickiT Posts: 83 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush we are fed up with your BS of every other game being Nightmarishly hard. Levels 13416 to 13430 every other game is Nightmarishly difficult and cannot be won without gold bars. Listen to what people are saying.

• RickiT
    RickiT Posts: 83 Level 2
    Options

They have made it impossible to win any game without gold bars it is absolute BS. Playing on Facebook it seems we stopped getting ads and free boasters another BS take away by Candy Crush. I am on level 13696 and there is no way you can beat this in 18 moves. People all they want is your money stop buying boosters and maybe they will stop screwing around with this game

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

levels keep getting harder and more complex...and moves keeps getting less and less

• moresweetie
    moresweetie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Level 13798 is impossible. As with so very many levels these days, the number of moves has been so reduced and /or there have been blockers or whatever added as to render it not winnable, even using many boosters. I’ve passed some by waiting for UFOs to be sent and then hammering and hand switching away with my painfully earned boosters and using my also painfully earned few gold bars when there was no other possibility. Not fair or fun. Again, I continue to play hoping the game will return to one where board changes don’t make it simply frustrating. But deleting it is most likely in the cards.

• moresweetie
    moresweetie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

As is true with so many levels now, 13798 is impossible even with many boosters used. The changes of severely diminished moves and/or additional blockers now commonly made to levels after first release mean interminable waits for UFOs (no longer awarded with daily wins) and enough painfully acquired hammers and hand switches for use when it seems possible, finally, to pass. 65 extra moves cannot be used by those without gold bars, and I’m loathe to use up the small supply I’ve managed to acquire through the chocolate box and races. Candy Crush is now an exercise in tedium. It’s neither fun nor fair, and I continue to play only in the hope it returns to a playable game. And having played for years I don’t want to delete the app. But the time is coming. Please, King, change it back.

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

level 13749, 20 moves to finish this level?? seriously?? what's going on?? each level and episode keeps getting worse and worse

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?