💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! 2023

Options

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,076 Level 5
    Options

Why do you keep asking for help when you get the end of the game? play the star tournament if you can't get enough of these madly difficult levels.

• Karenr2
    Karenr2 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

what is the point of asking for feedback ? you don't listen to it.

• MitzRatu
    MitzRatu Posts: 167 Level 3
    Options

So here I am leading the pack but iam stuck at this level and it just won't let me pass..have had this problem with all levels after 12000..anyone help with this.

• MitzRatu
    Options

Thats how close it gets but can't pass

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,076 Level 5
    Options

Hi. Yes, that is agonising.

You do know the episode race is fixed and King deliberately choose past players for you to compete against so that you feel you have a chance (and spend money to get there)?

Also, I have just played this level to check on it (I am well past it myself) and on the third try I was just one lollipop hammer away from getting that last dragon. This has nothing to do with my experience or skill. The algorithm controls the candies that drop from the top.On this particular try I had lots of opportunities to make colour bombs. I was getting a 'lucky board", but then when I got to the last few moves the "luck" changed and I was left with the wrong candies so I was just left one lollipop hammer short. I am convinced this was all part of the algorithm that controls what candies drop. (It's pretty amazing what can be done with computers these days).

The whole game is fixed like that now, well except the some levels in the mid ranges that have not been redeveloped (yet). Whether you win or lose is fixed by an algorithm and the only fun is trying to work that out and beating it somehow. If you are not having fun, it's time to quit. From where you are now, it honestly just gets worse and worse. We can see on your screenshot that you have run out of gold. From here on it is either pay to play (again and again) or nothing but frustration and boredom. It's your choice, but I would suggest to quit and not spend any money on this manipulated game.

Anyone who is so truly addicted that you can't give up I honestly advise you to start over.

• chilie
    chilie Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

am gonna quit playing. 90% of the levels are unbeatable ithout plenty of booosters after level 14000. I 've juste done level 14035 and I've had to use party time after failing to come even close to finishing it after five attempts. no fun anymore, juste a money-making game for king...not enough oves candy never falls in the right spot etc...game sucks now.

• MitzRatu
    Options
  • MitzRatu
    Options

So This is going to be a big waste of time isn't it as I don't have that booster.

• RickiT
    RickiT Posts: 83 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Level 13972 freaking impossible to do in 25 moves. So fed up with the changes they make. If you don’t have gold bars you cannot pass any of theses levels. This is * already . Impossible to win gold bars anymore

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• RickiT
    RickiT Posts: 83 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Neither do I . This has become such*. They make these stupid changes that only benefit them. It has got so ridiculous when you need gold bars to win each game and 12 out of 15 games are Nightmarishly or very hard. Fed up king

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?