Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved. Please READ before posting

Answers

• dianaperez200dianaperez200 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    I’ve been in this community. I’ve been with king candy crush since 2014. I’ve always had the same email. I’ve logged out before and never had this problem. Please can you help me get my progress back. It’s my iPad, it’s fine on my Android phone.
    Sukanta I think it’s very rude of you to say it’s my problem. When king community is here to help the players 😰😓☹️😡
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,654 Superstar
    @Hodgiemama, no I haven't heard word about when it would be fixed.  But I will give you the main link so you can follow that and it will be updated from there. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,058 Superstar
    dianaperez200
    If the problem is for now, then it is an Internet problem. Because I have this problem.  restart your game and see .

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍

I only have my iPad & my phone 
    Sakanta I’m in tears 😭 stressed out scared that I’m going to loose my progress my favorite game after playing for so many years. I checked my progress on my phone and I’m exactly on level 4940. 
    Don't worry...your levels safe. 😀 just wait for good internet.. And let me know 
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏

Here’s a pic from my phone my progress.
  • MataiceAlisonMataiceAlison Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Here’s a pic from my phone my progress.
    maybe first close the game app on your ipad then reopen, am sure it will be fixed because i also get the same problem when logging out of Facebook back to kingdom, the profile pic and progress sometimes take long to load as long i had saved before logging out!
    @elsa please  :)

Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas@dianaperez200 you wrote me in a private message this morning and I wrote back and gave you the information.  Did you follow up on that?  You won't lose your progress because King can always get you back on track.  Your email address is not going to get them into your account.  Please get your user ID # by following the steps on here:  

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

That is the only way that you are going to get your progress back but if you complete the contact form now you won't hear anything until tomorrow because they are no longer at the office until the morning.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

this is the profile king has. It’s not Facebook.com. It’s [email protected] And my fb profile is  the one with the badge. That’s the one I need in cc. The right profile is the bottom one so I can get my progress back. Please fix it I want to play. Thank you.
    They can't use your email address for anything.  They go by your user ID #.  Once you log into the Kingdom you will see the King icon on top.  Double click on it and that is where you will find your #.  I whited out my # and email address but that is where you will see your number.

• TrojangirlTrojangirl Posts: 1
    Hello I need help getting back to the level I was on before Apple tech reset my phone.  I was close to level 1000 and now I am at the beginning 😩
  • TrojangirlTrojangirl Posts: 1
    Can you help?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard