Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved. Please READ before posting

1679111214

Answers

  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,995 Superstar
    @Chasey, they changed the send lives not too long ago.  I'm not sure if this applies to different platforms.  Below is a print screen taken from Windows 10 and the only way that you can send lives to your friends now is to click on the pink icon to the right of each name.  You now have to send them individually instead of a group.  See if you can do that and if it works for you.

    There is an issue with king.com and the studio is working on a fix.


    @sammiebee13, if you are playing the game on king.com there are issues with it.  The studio is aware of it and they are trying to find a fix.

    I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. We run contests here all the time so check it out for a chance to win gold bars.


  • ChaseyChasey Posts: 7
    edited June 24
    @Elsa Thank you, I can indeed send lives individually, only the group button doesn't do anything anymore. BUT: I don't receive any lives anymore, not for a few weeks now. 

    Also, I cannot send extra turns individually, that doesn't work whether grouped or individual.

    On the mobile devices, I updated the app - and regret it, it does work, but the design is overloaded and the advertisements are getting on my nerves...
  • lobo123lobo123 Posts: 21
    Elsa said:
    @Chasey, they changed the send lives not too long ago.  I'm not sure if this applies to different platforms.  Below is a print screen taken from Windows 10 and the only way that you can send lives to your friends now is to click on the pink icon to the right of each name.  You now have to send them individually instead of a group.  See if you can do that and if it works for you.

    There is an issue with king.com and the studio is working on a fix.


    @sammiebee13, if you are playing the game on king.com there are issues with it.  The studio is aware of it and they are trying to find a fix.

    It shouldn't take weeks to fix a simple issue like sending and receiving lives. I've noticed that a few people have reported this and they all get asked questions like what operating system, have you updated flash, etc, etc. It is very frustrating and spoils the game. Please fix it.



  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,995 Superstar
    @lobo123, you said that it shouldn't take weeks to fix it but I am not sitting there with them as they try to resolve this.  It's old programming using Flash.  Most of the players are now playing with HTML5 through mobile devices, Facebook or Windows 10.  Flash is being faded out so it might take longer to fix old programming issues. 

    Yes they are asked those questions because sometimes there are problems and it's not coming from king.com so we have to ask.  There is no reason to update Flash because your browsers should automatically be updating that.  Please be patient, although I do empathize with what you are experiencing. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,995 Superstar
    Chasey said:
    @Elsa Thank you, I can indeed send lives individually, only the group button doesn't do anything anymore. BUT: I don't receive any lives anymore, not for a few weeks now. 

    Also, I cannot send extra turns individually, that doesn't work whether grouped or individual.

    On the mobile devices, I updated the app - and regret it, it does work, but the design is overloaded and the advertisements are getting on my nerves...
    I wish that I could trade events between you and a couple of players that I just responded to.  They are sooooooooo upset because they aren't getting the ads and yet their friends are getting them.  I wish I could take it off your game and give it to them! 
  • ChaseyChasey Posts: 7
    @Elsa I didn't mean the (video) ads that you can *choose* to watch, I mean the ones that come up every now and then out of nowhere.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,995 Superstar
    Chasey said:
    @Elsa I didn't mean the (video) ads that you can *choose* to watch, I mean the ones that come up every now and then out of nowhere.
    Are you using an Android phone?  I have heard of those ads but only players who use an Android have seen them.  I am on my phone right now but when I get back on my computer I think I had a link about this.  I will write more later.
  • a_Grumpya_Grumpy Posts: 2
    Same issue with a Windows 10 computer, can't send extra lives and don't recieve tickets to progress to the next level.


  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,995 Superstar
    @Grumpy they changed the lives thing in Windows 10.  I did the print screens above when I was on Windows 10 yesterday.  Have you read my read yet?  Please see if you can access them according to my print screens.  Also another question - are you playing with the installed version that came with Windows 10?  You need to install the game app from the Microsoft store.
  • HodgiemamaHodgiemama Posts: 12
    Just throwing in my two cents here...for nearly a month now I have not received mail in candy crush saga.  I suspect my efforts to send mail are failing as the animation that usually follows doesn't happen.  I put in two tickets and only received automated responses.  I have checked everything I know to check, updated flash, ya-da-ya-da.  I read above that they are working on it.  Any word on a date/time it may resolve?  Thanks for your efforts.
  • dianaperez200dianaperez200 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited June 28
    this is the profile king has. It’s not Facebook.com. It’s *****edited due to privacy****. And my fb profile is  the one with the badge. That’s the one I need in cc. The right profile is the bottom one so I can get my progress back. Please fix it I want to play. Thank you.
  • ChaseyChasey Posts: 7
    @Elsa

    Update: on one of my Windows 7 machines, I can send lives to "all" again! :-)
    (but I still cannot send extra moves at all on both machines)

    Thank you for the links about the ads, I will look at this later.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,630 Superstar
    Hello dianaperez200
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

    I guess, you did not sync the game between Facebook and kingdom. So this is your problem. You have to sync the game first. Let me know if my guess is correct.
  • dianaperez200dianaperez200 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    I don’t know what you mean. Can you please help me get back on track.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders