🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Large travel map-- The Master Map

Options
pbgroupie
pbgroupie Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑
edited April 2023 in Ideas Archive

Hi folks. I've run into a bit of an issue. I've run out of levels!😭 I never thought I'd ever reach the end of the road, but when you are a CCFS addict and spend hours a day playing, it's bound to happen. Of course we're in the middle of two challenges at the moment, Race to the stars (in which only NEW stars count) and Dach's Delivery Service, where only NEW stars count in one column, not a big deal.

However, the great folks at King suggest that I go back to my maps and try to get more stars on games where I got only one or two. Sounds reasonable, until you try to go back to previous levels. Every time I finish a game on a previous level, it takes me back to the stop sign on the last level. It's a pain in the drain to keep going through the wormholes to find the elusive and rare one star games, especially if they were a few thousand levels ago!

My suggestion is a Master Map, where you can work on any previous level, AND STAY THERE, until you're ready to move on by clicking on another level. It doesn't even have to have fancy graphics, just the numbers and how many stars you got. If you really wanted to get practical, what type of game it is (jam or cookies, etc) if we're trying to compete for a specific character, like Tiff or HRH Queenie, or collecting fish..

I don't pretend to be a programmer and I have no idea what kind of headaches it would cause, but as a CCFS addict (may there NEVER be a cure) it sure would be helpful. Thanks for considering it.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @pbgroupie 👋

Oops! You have posted wrong game area as this game area is Crash On the Run (not Candy Crush Saga). 😅

Let me tagging @DieOmimi @MountainMom the Candy Crush Friends Moderators who are helping Candy Friends Crushers around Candy Crush Friends Community. 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Friends Community (Correct Game Area). Thanks! 😉

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile) and please check more on Candy Crush Friends Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

I move this thread to Candy Crush Friends Community soon. 😉

• pbgroupie
    Options

@Diamond_Lim thank you! I HAVE to remember to see where/what game group the post is on before publishing. I'll get better, I promise. Thank you for helping. What did you think of the idea? Have you had that problem in any of the games you play?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and it's not me. Let Candy Friends Moderators answer and help you soon first. I don't have playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga only. @pbgroupie 😅

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,862 Friends Moderator
    Options

Dear @pbgroupie,

Thank you for so eloquently describing the frustrations felt by many CCFS players. This idea has already been posted and has hundreds of votes. I suggest you add your vote to this idea -- Portal to navigate between levels. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely the Studio is to add it to their development activities.

P.S. I think something is already in the works, but I have no estimate for when we might see the solution. And, I will ask that your comments be added to the existing idea thread so you won't have to copy them there.

• pbgroupie
    Options

@MountainMom Great suggestion and I voted on that thread. I did try a search, but I was in the wrong game, which is why it ended up in the wrong place.🤦 The other mistake I made was with Dach's Delivery Service. Since there are no new levels to qualify to play at this time, there's a side game that I enjoyed that now I can't play either. I will try to search for a thread so I can vote as well for an alternative. I appreciate your help!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,771 Friends Moderator
    Options

Idea is closed because it is a duplicate or similar ideas already exist.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?