šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Welcome to the Community!

Options

Comments

• mybest
    mybest Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, Iā€™m struggling with level 531 with the frog I donā€™t know what is the target and how to deal with it, thank you in advance for the help

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,160 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

We can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

šŸ Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000Ā Level 2000Ā Level 3000Ā Level 4000Ā Level 5000Ā Level 6000Ā Level 7000Ā Level 8000Ā Level 9000Ā Level 10 000Ā Level 11 000Ā Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badgeĀ here. šŸ˜„

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionĀ here. šŸ“· I If you'reĀ not clearĀ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outĀ here. šŸ–¼ļø

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. šŸ˜‰

šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ June is the Month of LoveĀ here!

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King CommunityĀ here! šŸ‘‘šŸ¤©

If youĀ areĀ not playingĀ Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game areaĀ here. šŸ˜‰

YouĀ can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcĀ onĀ my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. šŸ‘‡

Have a niceĀ and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

9943 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why do I continue to have problems collecting and not receiving my Spring climb rewards. It is always the second level of awards that I donā€™t receive. This is extremely aggravating

• ShawnMarcotte47
    ShawnMarcotte47 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There is something wrong with the Candy Crush games on the Amazon Fire tablet cause it makes a scratchy sound on them

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,160 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

We can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

šŸ Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000Ā Level 2000Ā Level 3000Ā Level 4000Ā Level 5000Ā Level 6000Ā Level 7000Ā Level 8000Ā Level 9000Ā Level 10 000Ā Level 11 000Ā Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badgeĀ here. šŸ˜„

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionĀ here. šŸ“· I If you'reĀ not clearĀ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outĀ here. šŸ–¼ļø

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. šŸ˜‰

šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ June is the Month of LoveĀ here!

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King CommunityĀ here! šŸ‘‘šŸ¤©

If youĀ areĀ not playingĀ Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game areaĀ here. šŸ˜‰

YouĀ can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcĀ onĀ my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. šŸ‘‡

Have a niceĀ and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• deeppurastogi
    deeppurastogi Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Looking for batch and more

• BakarGujjar
    BakarGujjar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hii Am At 1507 Nexts Level Are Going To Be Hard

#Stucked

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?