๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich That is ridiculous !!!! I hope whoever designed this level is subject to intense counselling and retraining !!!

I cannot understand how these flawed levels are not checked before they are released ???

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Community,

Really appreciate all your feedback and comments, Candy Crushers. Apologize for any inconvenience, the level 8486 has been now tweaked.

Thank you very much and keep your feedback coming!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited December 2020
    Options

Level 8486 definitely beatable now. I replayed the level with no Boosters and got all the fruits on the track, but just ran out of moves.

Wasted a bit of moves trying to clear the Layered Icing, which was the difference between completing it and running out of moves.

No point in me trying to beat the level without boosters.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea I have now finished this week's 3 episodes. 42 levels offered a mixture of very hard, hard, tactical and fun games, with good variation in the boards. Levels 8466 and 8494 were very poor to the point of being amateurish and silly. And of course Level 8486 !! How this level could ever be released is beyond belief. Sure, sometimes glitches will occur and need tweaking, but this was a total debacle. I sincerely hope measures have been put in place to prevent a similar occurrence in the future.

Having said all that 42 out of 45 is an excellent pass mark. Best level 8451 with Freddo as a target!!

My other complaint is I did not receive my 10 gold bars for the Episode 1 Fast Race ?? For the first time for quite a while I also had the Fast Race in Episode 3 and I did receive my gold bars.

• LAngie
    LAngie Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Iโ€™m on 8408. New levels for my app. It is impossible with amount of moves. Could you please fix it?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea This week started badly with the first episode littered with poor, uninteresting boards. I cannot understand, when the game has features like the Candy Necklace and Master Trophy that absolutely ridiculous "Oops" levels appear. To me, these are a deliberate attempt to deprive the player of hard earned features. These are a blight on the Games Studio and the designer involved. Players expect all levels to be conducive to the spirit of the game. Only level worth a mention was 8499 with Freddo.

Episodes 2 & 3 were a big improvement with a good mixture of hard, tactical and fun levels. The picks were 8523 combining Rainbow Rapids with a frog target. 8537 was excellent with the frogs again a target.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros, I lost my Win Streak of over 270 with that "OOPS" in Level 8502. I lost interest in the game after that and decided not to play any further episodes. Still feeling a bit down after that loss.

My board was such, that it was unavoidable. I had random Wrapped Candies forming and exploding next the Dark Chocolate and eventually it got destroyed, so that was my OOPS moment.

@Pounawea, the first episode was a let down for me. Poor levels for me were 8499, 8502, 8505, 8509 and 8510. Levels 8496-8498 and 8505 were not bad at all. Because of all the poor levels the overall experience was not good at all.

@Peter_Tornaros I know you enjoyed level 8499, but the board I got dished up was not very good.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich Levels like 8502 with the "oops" factor, in my opinion compromise the integrity of the Games Studio !! There is no way these levels aren't specifically designed to wipe out all the advantages you have gained and force you to spend money !!

As you stated, one level ruined the entire experience this week ๐Ÿคฌ

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited December 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, The last episode was magic. I hardly used any boosters to pass a level. Got a bit of a scare with level 8537, where "Freddo" froze a couple of times, after he was ready to be moved. I managed to finish with about three moves left. every time it had to be activated it froze and then I must first complete a move or two. Thankfully he jumped at my last command (Pun intended)

There were no outstanding levels, bit I completed most levels with 10 or more moves left. It was a good mix.

I cannot comment on the middle level, since I was distracted so many times, i do not even know how I managed to finish it.

BTW @Pounawea, any news on the Episode Race Gold Bars that did not add, and Level 8486 where players used Gold Bars and plenty boosters to complete?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?