⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Options

Answers

• Pseudonyme
    Pseudonyme Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree, if you can't start with 2 liquorice in games 3700+ then you may as well pack in the game. Please give us a chance to reset a game like we used to

+1
  • John_John_Milne
    John_John_Milne Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Maurice, 

I know that I will lose a life if I quit after making a move. But what has changed is that now I also lose a life if I quit BEFORE making any moves. So I can no longer reset the level to line up my boosters in the way that I used to. And I don't understand why some can still do this and I can't.

Strange thing is. It happens to me but to friends at work only me. Is the game only penalised some people
  • Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It must be a glitch in your client, as it still works 100% for me in all versions of the game.

I can quit a level (before making any moves) and don't lose any lives or the space dash. I can close and restart / reload / refresh the game in the middle of a level and my Space Dash remains intact.

When a new Space Dash Challenge starts, I scroll back to level 236 (Very quick and easy level to complete) play that level several times and my Space Dash / Helmet is maxed out in under 5 minutes.

Then return to current levels. New levels are getting so hard now that many are nigh on impossible without the boosters.

All up to date, Android,Windows 10,Gameroom and Facebook all working 100%
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    edited August 2018
    Options

Has anyone ever had a direct reply from customer care please?

Also I see there is a tick to say it is resolved, obviously that is incorrect, the question is NOT ANSWERED so please keep trying to help.  Thanks Jackie 

• Eileen_Casey
    Eileen_Casey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's been happening to me for 3 days now as well. I won't pay for boosters, so it looks like I'll be stuck on level 3654 forever. This really stinks!

• Raychilldeee_
    Raychilldeee_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I won’t be playing anymore with this change.  It makes the game too hard and not fun.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

I won’t be playing anymore with this change.  It makes the game too hard and not fun.

And so say more and more of us!
  • Sarah_Enany
    Sarah_Enany Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

CHIMING IN!!!! I am SO SICK of this BS!

• Vicky_2_2
    Vicky_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Yep, these new levels are absolutely impossible without starting with full helmet or space dash... They're clearly trying to force us to buy boosters, there was no reason for them to change that. 

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

CHIMING IN!!!! I am SO SICK of this BS!

Is that the BS from the many of us that have tried to get help or the BS from King?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?